Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

stedlj

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Looking good, pulled in character from dropbox. just had to deal with iPad's silly excuse of a file system. I will test in game tonight...

No place to enter license that I could find...
stedlj is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
GMTroll

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Now on the UK App store. Downloaded and will be put to use in my game this evening
GMTroll is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Scholz

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Will this only run Pathfinder, or any HeroLab?
Scholz is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
wurzel

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:52 AM
It seems .user files are so far not supported which would make this app virtually useless to me if confirmed to be true.
wurzel is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
elfshadow

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOrc View Post
Shame it requires iOS 6. My iPad is still running iOS 5 - original iPad.
Same boat! I must have missed somewhere along they way the older iPads wouldn't be supported. I guess mine is starting to show its age. A shame though as it works for so much else.
elfshadow is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
flamepulse

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Its in the store, An easy way to get your portfolios over to the ipad, set up dropbox and load all your ports into the dropbox folder, then go into dropbox on your ipad select the file (it will say unable to open) in the upper right screen you will see a button, hit that and select open in Herolab.
flamepulse is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
dmhops

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:08 AM
How do you delete portfolios?
dmhops is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Okay, anyone got any ideas on how to download custom stuff? I've spent, like, forever, setting up customised weapons, abilities, equipment, not to mention umpteen million added data files for APs, etc.

Is there any way to import them and use them? Or are we currently just looking at plain vanilla characters?
Aldaron is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I too need to know what it supports.

I havent downloaded, because it requires me to upgrade my IOS (it requires 6.1, and im still on 5.1, i only upgrade iOS when neccesarry). It wont be useful to me without custom stuff, so if im going to consider upgrading my ios for this app, I need to know that it supports .user files, and there is a way to get them up there, as well as use the community created files as well, as well as the multitude of packages purchased.

If its just vanilla, then i wont be upgrading and will wait until it supports more.

Thanks in advance.
mirtos is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfshadow View Post
Same boat! I must have missed somewhere along they way the older iPads wouldn't be supported. I guess mine is starting to show its age. A shame though as it works for so much else.
Well, even some newer ipads - not everyone upgrades constantly. My ipad is an ipad2 (hardly "new", but not exactly old either), and it could certainly support 6.1, but ive chosen not to upgrade. sometimes apples upgrades make things worse, and when i find myself in a situation im happy with, i only upgrade when neccesarry. i am curious, what features of 6.1 were required for this? or is this an apple thing that they force new developers to use the latest IOS? (that wouldnt surprise me)

Last edited by mirtos; April 8th, 2013 at 08:00 AM.
mirtos is offline   #20 Reply With Quote