Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

phantompiper

Old November 22nd, 2007, 08:39 PM
Hi i also bought a license 4 army builder but didn't get any info as of yet i didn't Evan get a order number because it timed out or something of the sort
when i purchased the license on line. I asked for info about my license through your "Send me my license" and it still hasn't came! would it because of my email adders a hotmail.com one that it cant be sent cause i can all change the emails!
phantompiper is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 22nd, 2007, 11:44 PM
At 09:39 PM 11/22/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
Hi i also bought a license 4 army builder but didn't get any info as of yet i didn't Evan get a order number because it timed out or something of the sort
when i purchased the license on line. I asked for info about my license through your "Send me my license" and it still hasn't came! would it because of my email adders a hotmail.com one that it cant be sent cause i can all change the emails!
Hotmail is probably blocking the emails. Hotmail has its own spam filter that defaults to blocking emails from most everyone - including us. The easiest solution is to add "@wolflair.com" to your "safe list" in Hotmail. That should allow emails to get through. Once you re-configure Hotmail, let us know the original order details, including your email address. We'll then get everything re-sent to you. You can send stuff directly to me at helpdesk at wolflair.com.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
phantompiper

Old November 23rd, 2007, 09:13 AM
I believe i changed it if not we can try on of the other emails that i have!
phantompiper is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 23rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
At 10:13 AM 11/23/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I believe i changed it if not we can try on of the other emails that i have!
I just went to find your order details. But there is nothing in our system for the email address you're using to post on the forum (fullerdog@hotmail.com). Please confirm what email address you used when you placed your order and I'll try finding it again. Also, give me the last name you used on the order and the day you placed it.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
phantompiper

Old November 24th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I believe it was the 16 Nov last name is Fullerton. It did show up on my Visa Statement! if it wasn't hotmail one try therafboy@gmail.com it must be one or the other!
phantompiper is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 24th, 2007, 01:50 PM
At 10:36 AM 11/24/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I believe it was the 16 Nov last name is Fullerton. It did show up on my Visa Statement! if it wasn't hotmail one try therafboy@gmail.com (therafboy@gmail.com) it must be one or the other!
Found it. It turns out the problem is because there was an extra 'L' in the email address entered on your order (3 instead of 2). I just corrected it and triggered everything to be re-sent to the Hotmail address. Hopefully, everything will get through successfully this time.

If not, then the problem is Hotmail's spam filtering, which needs to be re-configured properly. The easiest way to do this is to add "@wolflair.com" to your safe list so that you always accept emails from wolflair.com. If this is necessary, let me know after you've re-configured things and I'll trigger everything to be sent one more time.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
phantompiper

Old November 25th, 2007, 10:13 PM
can i shoot me now or later?(Just joking of corse)
phantompiper is offline   #7 Reply With Quote