Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

MarkNorfolk

Old November 8th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Bit late to the party on this I suppose but...

I notice that 'Tome of Secrets' seems to have vanished from Herolab so I thought I'd recreate it with the Bestiary Monster Creator. One of the 'announcement' threads seems to hint that it can be used as a race creator but provides scant details how to do that. any advice...

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 8th, 2015, 11:16 AM
You'll need the bestiary 1 package. Make sure that is turned on and then go the background tab to select your race. Scroll down a bit until you get to "Bestiary Monster Creation" and select that. Now there should be a bunch of new tables on the background tab, which you can scroll down and adjust incrementers and add abilities.

If you need further guidance than that, then please specify where you're having trouble.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MarkNorfolk

Old November 9th, 2015, 04:00 AM
I should have been clearer myself. Sorry.

So I've got the bestiary creator up and running and I've chosen my settings and abilities - but how (and where) do I 'save' it as a race, or get it set so it doesn't show up as a level on the first tab (since I want it as a player character race).

Cheers
MarkNorfolk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 9th, 2015, 06:55 AM
You cannot save it in the manner you desire, although you can save a hero with the race, and import it from that stock portfolio whenever you want to make a character with your created race. If you want to make something which can be selected from the list of races with everything pre-selected, then build the monster's race in the editor.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
MarkNorfolk

Old November 10th, 2015, 03:15 AM
OK. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
MarkNorfolk is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Biig G

Old March 18th, 2016, 01:18 AM
Are there any plans for a monster creator for Dnd 5e? If yes when will it be released?

Cheers

Gordon
Biig G is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 18th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biig G View Post
Are there any plans for a monster creator for Dnd 5e? If yes when will it be released?

Cheers

Gordon
Yes! We're currently working on getting the rest of the monsters implemented and the encounter builder. The monster builder will be following after that.
liz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote