Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mubassa

Old March 14th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I purchased the rule book pack and can't get what I paid for. Customer service is bs since it takes DAYS to get a response or help.
How do I get what I paid for? There is NO email with a registration code or license code.
Not happy at all about the system they have in place and hope this is better way of getting help.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Mubassa is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old March 14th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the forums. First thing being rude really isn't the best way to get help, and while CS says it can take days, it's usually within 24 hours. LWD is a small company. I believe there are somewhere around 10 people total with only 1 or 2 in CS.

First did you check your spam for any e-mails from "wolflair.com" it is not uncommon for messages to be filtered there by many e-mail systems that think everything not from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc is spam.

It usually takes me about 5 minutes to get my info when I request it e-mailed, so definitely check with your spam folder first.
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 14th, 2016, 11:55 AM
@Mubassa, it looks like you sent an email to tech support within the past 2.5 hours. First, please know that we're a small company, not like Microsoft or Apple. We have one dedicated support staff member to handle initial support questions like yours.

We tell users that it can take up to 3 business days because some technical problems may require getting our developers or data file authors involved. Other times, it's just a really busy week. For something like this, we often respond the same day.

As AndrewD2 mentioned, I would recommend checking your spam folder for the purchase email. It likely came from no-reply@lonewolfdevel.com. If you still don't see it, be on the look-out for a response from our support staff. If you do find the email, please respond back to our support case so that our staff know that the issue is resolved.
liz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old March 14th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Heck, even with enterprise level support, from large companies, I've had to wait days to hear back from someone before. One time, I had to wait a year for a critical bug fix. As a work-around, I had to write my own script, and schedule it to run daily, and even then I had to monitor it and baby-sit it.

For new products and features, LWD is slow. I have to be honest about that. But for support and bug fixes, they're more on the ball than a lot of large companies.
EightBitz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote