Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

HiddenBoss

Old April 5th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Love that you added what spells are in what spell book but it bloody pain to use.

Scribied from rented book with no ink cost- for when your buying spells to put in a Blessed book (the spell book has no ink cost for putting in it)

Telling me that this spell is already in your spell book: It a pain to have to go check if you already put that spell in that book. (some people may want to have the same spell more then once in a book)

I don't need the spell showing up more then once for "other spells in my spellbook" if i got more then one spell book. EG: it list each Hydraulic Push for each spell book it in, so if i got 3 spell puts, it shows up 3 times. It be better it only shows up one time and the ? tells me what spell books it is in.

Mass copying of spells in spell book:
When your keeping back up spell books or your moving to use a Blessed book, it takes pointless time to put the spells in the new spell book by hand, it be fast if i could do a mass copy of spells from one book to a other.
Each spell (pick one what ones to copy)
Each Spell lv ( so like all 1st lv spells or all 2nd lv spells)
Each spell school in spell lv (so all the 1st level evocations spells)
All spells (all the spells in the book)

Maybe tie it in to "Telling me that this spell is already in your spell book" for the new book.
HiddenBoss is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
HiddenBoss

Old April 6th, 2017, 03:14 AM
I take it back, it close to unusable with more then one spell book...
HiddenBoss is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old April 6th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Out of curiosity, can you give me an idea why someone might want the same spell more than once in a given spellbook?

I think the main use case for the listing of spells in each book (with repetition) is so that the player can decide which book(s) the PC takes along on an adventure and which are left secure "at home". In that case, knowing that "Hydraulic Push" is in three books may help the player choose one of them to take along based on the expected needs of the adventure.
Silveras is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
HiddenBoss

Old April 6th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Other then taking Oracle Mysteries – Lore and having Arcane Archivist where it lets you once day cast a wizard spell from a spell book at a slot higher and at the cost of it being erased. Not a lot, there is a spell book from Koblods of Golarion that turns the spells you put in to it in to working traps and if they go off, taking the spell with it as long it not harmless and can go in a glyph, called the Hezzilreen's spell book.

It take up a lot less room if it done like "Hydraulic Push" from spell books "spell book 1" "spell Book 2" "Spell Book 3" with a option to hide spell books for when you do not have them like you left it back at a base or you been kidnapped.
HiddenBoss is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenBoss View Post
Other then taking Oracle Mysteries – Lore and having Arcane Archivist where it lets you once day cast a wizard spell from a spell book at a slot higher and at the cost of it being erased. Not a lot, there is a spell book from Koblods of Golarion that turns the spells you put in to it in to working traps and if they go off, taking the spell with it as long it not harmless and can go in a glyph, called the Hezzilreen's spell book.
Thanks.. I wasn't coming up with any examples myself, but I don't usually play Oracles or Kobolds.
Silveras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
HiddenBoss

Old April 7th, 2017, 03:31 AM
I will say it rare but there are the odd things here and there.
HiddenBoss is offline   #6 Reply With Quote