Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

apollo0681

Old December 31st, 2006, 02:43 AM
fixed couple of bugs

pistoliers and outriders now have a musician option

have fixed the 0-1 issue with inner circle knights and added them as a special choice instead.

anymore bugs? will put a new file up once i have done enough changes for it to be worth it.
apollo0681 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old December 31st, 2006, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgoober
There are some other bugs in the file as well. The ones I saw.

1: Outriders don't have the correct weapon options.
2: Detachments can now take their armor options (Spearmen and Halberdiers with shields in detachments is now legal)
3: the priorly mentioned steam tank being 300 points.
4: Crossbowmen need to be reclassified as State Troops.
5: White Wolf Knights cost the same as regular knights now and their hammers need to be reclassified as Great Weapons.
6: Greatswords are a 5 minimum unit, not 10. They are also no longer 0-1
7: Flagellants are also no longer 0-1 and need the option to have one unit made core when a warrior priest is in the army.
8: Inner Circle Knights are now no longer 0-1 but are Special
9: Huntsmen are now 10 minimum and have regular bows.

There are probably more bugs but I'm now heading to pick up someone from the airport.

8-9 now both fixed
apollo0681 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
herific

Old December 31st, 2006, 06:14 PM
Quote:
1. fixed
2-5 these are common magic items and arnt listed in the empire file so as far as i can figure these have to be changed in another file somewhere.

are these the new points for these items for every army or just a cheap empire price?
Only for the Orc & Golbin and Empire as of now. As they are the only ones with new books.

Other stuff.
1. The War Altar has 2 barded mounts.
2. On captian. You can have all the weapon upgrades not just one. It said and/or instead of or in the 6th edition. I am going to assume this will effect the Warrior priest and the General of the army.

Thanks
Eric
herific is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 2nd, 2007, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgoober
There are some other bugs in the file as well. The ones I saw.

1: Outriders don't have the correct weapon options.
2: Detachments can now take their armor options (Spearmen and Halberdiers with shields in detachments is now legal)
3: the priorly mentioned steam tank being 300 points.
4: Crossbowmen need to be reclassified as State Troops.
5: White Wolf Knights cost the same as regular knights now and their hammers need to be reclassified as Great Weapons.
6: Greatswords are a 5 minimum unit, not 10. They are also no longer 0-1
7: Flagellants are also no longer 0-1 and need the option to have one unit made core when a warrior priest is in the army.
8: Inner Circle Knights are now no longer 0-1 but are Special
9: Huntsmen are now 10 minimum and have regular bows.

There are probably more bugs but I'm now heading to pick up someone from the airport.

all fixed except 2

anyone spotted any bugs not mentioned i cant have been that clever

cheers
apollo0681 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
T_money419

Old January 7th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I'm not sure if you know this stuff or not but I've found a few issues:

Characters cannot choose mounts

Karl Franz is allowed to choose magic weapons which is weird and ghal maraz should be 30 points instead of 100.

Inner Circle Knights should be special choices

Maybe make an option for changing knights to white wolf knights(great weapon)

The swords of striking, battle, might and the biting blade all have wrong points costs

Enchanted sheild is now 15 points, staff of sorcery is 35 points, power stone is 20

Gryphon legion is under special choices. I'm guessing they're dogs of war so that would be a rare choice I think. not sure on this one

Pretty sure that's it. nice job
T_money419 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 7th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_money419
I'm not sure if you know this stuff or not but I've found a few issues:

Characters cannot choose mounts

Karl Franz is allowed to choose magic weapons which is weird and ghal maraz should be 30 points instead of 100.

Inner Circle Knights should be special choices

Maybe make an option for changing knights to white wolf knights(great weapon)

The swords of striking, battle, might and the biting blade all have wrong points costs

Enchanted sheild is now 15 points, staff of sorcery is 35 points, power stone is 20

Gryphon legion is under special choices. I'm guessing they're dogs of war so that would be a rare choice I think. not sure on this one

Pretty sure that's it. nice job
hi cheers for the the bugs not sure what u mean by characters cant choose mounts

have fixed the ghal maraz problem
and made inner circle knights special
and made a white wolf option

as mentioned in a earlier reply the magic items arnt in the seperate army files so these need to be changed elsewhere so not a lot i can do about that.
with the gryhon legion these are not listed in the empire file so cant do alot about it im afraid
apollo0681 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM
have put the latest file up for download enjoy

let me know any problems with it
apollo0681 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
T_money419

Old January 7th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Nice job man. The mount thing I meant was heroes and lords and even Karl Franz can choose to ride a horse, or a pegasus, or a griffon, or the war altar etc. I don't think there's and option for that in the file.

Also the grand master of white wolves has a calvary hammer and it should be a great weapon

And its cool how you put a white wolf knight option and an inner circle knight option, but you're missing an inner circle white wolf option

That's all I can see. Sorry I'm being so picky but just tryin to help you out
T_money419 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_money419
Nice job man. The mount thing I meant was heroes and lords and even Karl Franz can choose to ride a horse, or a pegasus, or a griffon, or the war altar etc. I don't think there's and option for that in the file.

Also the grand master of white wolves has a calvary hammer and it should be a great weapon

And its cool how you put a white wolf knight option and an inner circle knight option, but you're missing an inner circle white wolf option

That's all I can see. Sorry I'm being so picky but just tryin to help you out
cheers for the feedback will get working on the white wolf stuff and the grandmaster.

as for the mounts theres a differnet tab for the mounts.
once you choosen a elector count for example it has his options, below the options tab theres a mount tab to click on should be in there
apollo0681 is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
PaleKing

Old January 9th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Hi, could anyone please explain how this works? I'm wondering about when updates appear within the main AB programme. For example, is the file bug-tested here on these forums then uploaded to AB when its ready? Does anyone know when the new Empire file will appear as an update on AB?
Cheers for any explanation.
PaleKing is offline   #20 Reply With Quote