Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Nikmal

Old April 24th, 2015, 06:44 AM
How does one access the add-on for Rise of the Runelords? I own it but not sure how to access each encounter?

Thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 24th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Gamemaster -> Show Encounter Library
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Aaron,

I've tried that, but all I see is the We Be Goblins! library. My license shows I own RotRL. I've re-activated the license several times, but I still don't see the RotRL encounters.

Any thoughts?
Gigigidge is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigigidge View Post
Aaron,

I've tried that, but all I see is the We Be Goblins! library. My license shows I own RotRL. I've re-activated the license several times, but I still don't see the RotRL encounters.

Any thoughts?
If you purchased the package, you'll need to make sure that you have the latest Hero Lab and Pathfinder update. After you have those two updates, make sure that you download the "Rise of the Runelords" update from the Updates Mechanism. Then it should appear.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 07:58 AM
I've applied both updates—Hero Lab is at 7.0 and Pathfinder RPG is at 11.0. I don't see any option to download "Rise of the Runelords" from the update mechanism. In the Portfolio options, "Rise of the Runelords GM Content" is checked, but I still don't see any Rise of the Runelords content in the Library.

I do have the Community 3PP GM Pack installed. Could that be causing a problem somehow? Do I need to delete that?
Gigigidge is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Hi Gigigidge,

It's possible that the Rise of the Runelords update may not appear until you restart Hero Lab - try restarting the app, then checking for updates again. Do you see it in the list?

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Unfortunately I've done that multiple times and reactivated the license multiple times and still don't see the Rise of the Runelords update anywhere.

Since I don't know what else to do at this point, I'm going to try deleting the Community GM Pack to see if that helps. If that doesn't work, I'm going to try and delete all the Hero Lab application files and re-install everything and "move" my license and see what happens. Hopefully one those two solutions will work (and I won't lose access to my license).
Gigigidge is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 08:33 AM
The community pack shouldn't affect anything, so don't worry about deleting that. Let me check your license real quick and see if I can figure out what's going on...
Colen is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2015, 08:38 AM
OK, when I activate Hero Lab with your license, here's what I see in the updates window - the Rise of the Runelords update is selected. I also see a blue exclamation mark on the "Select Game System" form, which invites me to download it when clicked. Do you see either of those?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gigigidge.jpg (245.5 KB, 28 views)
Colen is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old April 24th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Thanks Colen!

Do you have access to my license, or do you need information from me?
Gigigidge is offline   #10 Reply With Quote