Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

emperor799 at earthlink.n

Old April 26th, 2003, 11:25 AM
The Dragonball Z Datafiles do not have support for the Limited Edition versions of the cards. At least all the Saga from Saiyan to Babidi have Limited Editions of all they're cards, though I'm not sure about special sets and promos. I'm wanting to enter my inventory old DBZ cards, so the sooner these are added (at least to the expansions) the better.

--Kyle Turner
emperor799@earthlink.net

"We'll put that in your biography. General Antilles was so good he couldn't fail when he tried to." -- Tycho Celchu

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7...3JAA/WuQolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->
  #1 Reply With Quote
emperor799 at earthlink.n

Old April 26th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Well, that didn't come out clearly at all. I guess that's what happens when you spend three hours organizing little pieces of cardboard;-)

What I meant was:

The Dragonball Z Datafiles do not have support for the Limited Edition versions of the cards. At least all the Expansions from Saiyan Saga to Babidi Saga have Limited Edition versions of all the cards, though I'm not sure about special sets, redemption cards, and promos. It's important to note that each card from an expansion should have 4 versions: Limited Edition, Limited Edition Foil, Unlimited Edition, & Unlimited Edition Foil. High-Tech Cards may be the exception to this, as I believe they are all Limited Edition Foil cards. I really want to enter my inventory of DBZ cards, so the sooner Limited Edition support is added, the better.

Thank you for your time,

--Kyle Turner
emperor799@earthlink.net

"We'll put that in your biography. General Antilles was so good he couldn't fail when he tried to." -- Tycho Celchu

----- Original Message -----
To: cv@support.wolflair.com
Cc: Cardvault Group
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 3:25 PM
Subject: DBZ Datafiles for CV

The Dragonball Z Datafiles do not have support for the Limited Edition versions of the cards. At least all the Saga from Saiyan to Babidi have Limited Editions of all they're cards, though I'm not sure about special sets and promos. I'm wanting to enter my inventory old DBZ cards, so the sooner these are added (at least to the expansions) the better.

--Kyle Turner
emperor799@earthlink.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get A Free Psychic Reading!
Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7...3JAA/WuQolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->
  #2 Reply With Quote