Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

boojumbunn

Old September 13th, 2018, 03:07 PM
So I am using HeroOnline for the new Pathfinder 2e playtest and have noticed the GEAR organization is really bad.

Let us say I put 5 items in my backpack. It would be nice if, on my Play page for the character, it would MOVE those items in the gear list to below the backpack and indent them slightly so I know that is where they are. It would be a really easy visual queue so I don't have to open the item to see where it is at.

Boojum
boojumbunn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Tcheekin

Old September 13th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Agree and same with Starfinder. It's amazing what simple visual changes in alignment can do for the effectiveness of a layout.
Tcheekin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old September 20th, 2018, 07:35 AM
I agree that this would be a great feature for all game systems further down the road. For now, I am happy that the team is working on so many other features and trying to keep up with content. I'd rather have the item to put in the backpack then have the list that shows me what is in there.
numbat1 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old September 20th, 2018, 02:20 PM
boojumbunn, That's an interesting enhancement idea. Would you mind sending it in to support@wolflair.com so that I can get more eyes on it?
Rone is offline   #4 Reply With Quote