Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

swatdogg

Old July 7th, 2023, 10:25 AM
I have a player that is wanting to have the trait "Glory of Old". I have the source book Dwarves of Golarion added, but we can not find where to set the region (Five Kings Mountains) for the player. This is a regional trait, so it needs that region. I know I can set things for unrestricted traits and backgrounds, but was hoping to just be able to have the player set their region instead. Am I missing where that is, or is it in a different source book that I am not aware? Thanks for the help.
swatdogg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 8th, 2023, 11:47 AM
There's nothing to set; Hero Lab doesn't check where your character is from for Regional Traits. A few are restricted by Race or other things, but that one isn't. Dwarves of Golarion is the correct source.

As always: double-check that the source is enabled on the character, that the Validation Levels Shown dropdown is set to Hide Nothing, and that the search box is empty.

Last edited by Parody; July 8th, 2023 at 11:56 AM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 8th, 2023, 12:45 PM
I've just checked. You don't need to set a region to take this trait. That said, you set your homeland in the History tab. You don't specify a specific region, though, more like a "city" or "moutains" or whatever.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote