Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AncientOne

Old December 15th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I'm happy to add this to the list of features I'm working on for my sheet.

BTW, your link doesn't work (for me, anyway).... if you'd like to, you can send me a private message on this board with an attachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temohjyn View Post
Now for my feature request. As far as I can tell, the only output sheet that has this feature is the built in Hero Lab print-out. I'd love for there to be an option on any of the custom sheets (mostly because I like the aesthetics of the custom sheets a lot more) for the two-weapon to-hit mechanics listed mechanically by weapon. I'm attaching (or I'll try to anyway) a link to an image of what I'm talking about. This particular image is a segment of the aforementioned program that I switched from. It is, however, one of the reasons I really liked that program. If anyone could get this to work on their custom sheet I'd appreciate it. Especially if that someone is AncientOne because I really like the customizability of your sheet.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...M9RZAlIy6wX5xw
AncientOne is offline   #261 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old December 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armidale View Post
"Armidale's Pathfinder Sheet" updated to Version 3.13:
  • Add output option to print a Combat Maneuvers Table at end of sheet that includes per-weapon stats
  • Add output option to hide combat maneuver bonuses in weapon blocks
  • Display special ability types correctly for subtype abilities and master abilities (on minions)
  • Don't show multiple attack bonuses for bull rush, drag, grapple, steal, or reposition (without the Quick Reposition feat) since they're standard actions not attack actions
  • Don't show trip bonuses on projectile weapons
  • Update number of gear rows to be less likely to overflow to another page and more closely match the standard sheet
  • Update temp modifiers box look in speed block to match core sheet
You might want to put in a toggle on the not showing Trip on projectile weapon, so that it shows for Fighter (Archer) archetypes, if they have chosen Trip as one of their options....
kinevon is offline   #262 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old December 15th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temohjyn View Post
I'd love for there to be an option on any of the custom sheets (mostly because I like the aesthetics of the custom sheets a lot more) for the two-weapon to-hit mechanics listed mechanically by weapon.
I will try to do this in my next version. Note that a bunch of the information you want is already there in my sheet if you actually have two weapons wielded, just not in tabular form.
armidale is offline   #263 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 15th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Can I just say...You guys rock! These are amazing and with all the requests being addressed is simply above and beyond what anyone should expect. I was honestly surprised that my request was implemented. I figured it would be too much of a challenge. Thank you for these awesome sheets!
blzbob is offline   #264 Reply With Quote
temohjyn

Old December 16th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armidale View Post
I will try to do this in my next version. Note that a bunch of the information you want is already there in my sheet if you actually have two weapons wielded, just not in tabular form.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I did realize that the sheet shows the proper bonuses etc. but this assumes that the wielder always keeps the two weapons wielded or does not. The PCs in my particular game are very prone to sheathing one weapon and then wielding one with two hands to get the extra strength damage. So sometimes we're adjusting the bonuses and damage etc. on the fly. It's a LOT easier to do that if the mechanical breakdown is already on the sheet.

Again, thank you! I know that your work on this is purely philanthropic so I greatly appreciate your willingness to address my concern.
temohjyn is offline   #265 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old December 16th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Just FYI... version 3.0 (previously released here) of my custom sheet is now available through the Hero Lab auto-update process. Future updates will come through there.

Many thanks to Colen for his help getting that set up!

Roger
AncientOne is offline   #266 Reply With Quote
Samurai

Old December 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
My group is loving the Armidale sheet, we do have a request, and I am sure this will be a difficult one. We would love to see any potential extra to hit or damage bonuses shown in the weapons block as well. We have some players who don't want to read through everything to know everything that effects their rolls. most of these are ones that apply most of the time, not all of the time, as opposed to ones that apply only when something is activated
Some potential things include:
Bonus damage dice sue to flaming, icy, etc
Arcane Strike
sneak attack

Thanks
Samurai is offline   #267 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 17th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Bonus damage dice sue to flaming, icy, etc
Been asked and answered several times in this thread.

See THIS post.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #268 Reply With Quote
Samurai

Old December 19th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Been asked and answered several times in this thread.

See THIS post.
Beautiful, thanks!!!!!!
Samurai is offline   #269 Reply With Quote
apoca6

Old January 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Have been having problems with both the updating sheets by AncientOne and Armidale.

Armidale's has all the information i want and looks really good in the html preview. But when i come to printing it out(tried with firefox and chrome), the pages go all over the place, the alignment(?) go all over the shop and don't look that great.

***Never mind, tried it with IE9 and got it working! silly noob ***

AncientOnes' looks amazing and prints perfectly formatted but it loses some trait and feat information along the way. I have made a lv 9 wizard that has the shift ability from swapping out conjuration for teleport, which does not show up on the sheet anywhere and neither does it's acid splash SLA.

Sorry if you are already aware of these problems and bugs, I think they are both amazing! and can't wait to be able to use them both

Apoc

Last edited by apoca6; January 5th, 2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: fixed one issue :)
apoca6 is offline   #270 Reply With Quote