Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Korlen

Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:15 PM
Sorry Aaron but I don't think you're done yet. My iPad was displaying another duplicate in 9.1 that is still in 9.2.

Line 3305, 'rHandInher'
Korlen is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
tyrfing666

Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:02 PM
I encountered the same error on the PC version:

PFRG_Council_of_Thieves_Bestiary (line 3305) - Thing - duplicate record encountered ('rHandlnher')

Mark
tyrfing666 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
We did a bugfix release to fix the error which was being thrown when someone without the ISG package selected a specific deity. We also cleared the conflict reported with the community files.
Thank you for fixing it so quickly. I had figured that it was a simple fix. I plan to get the ISG package within the next week.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
IsaacX28

Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:07 PM
I'm having an issue getting Exalted prc to work. I created a Cleric 5/Exalted 10 worshiper of Zon-Kuthon, as an NPC, but the +1 cleric levels are not being applied and only Diety's Favored Weapon: Spiked Chain, Obedience, Touch of Evil, and Scythe of Evil are lit. Also, the Exalted tab at the top is lit red.
IsaacX28 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacX28 View Post
I'm having an issue getting Exalted prc to work. I created a Cleric 5/Exalted 10 worshiper of Zon-Kuthon, as an NPC, but the +1 cleric levels are not being applied and only Diety's Favored Weapon: Spiked Chain, Obedience, Touch of Evil, and Scythe of Evil are lit. Also, the Exalted tab at the top is lit red.
On the In-Play tab, have you marked that you've performed your obedience today?
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:49 AM
I am seeing a new bug, where all the upgradable versions of the named non-magical armors have disappeared.

Mithral shirt, elven chain, etc.

I have a PC who had bought one of the upgradable named armors, and now it shows just Masterwork, with 0s or equivalent entries. And the armor is no longer in the custom list.
kinevon is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
mastratton

Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:08 AM
When selecting feats, it says that the feat "Deific Obedience" is not allowable to Pathfinder Society characters, but the feat is allowable, under Paizo's additional resources document. (Inner Sea Gods)

[Edited to remove something that I said was a bug, but in reality, was correct.] The above is still an issue, however.

Last edited by mastratton; May 3rd, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
mastratton is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
I am seeing a new bug, where all the upgradable versions of the named non-magical armors have disappeared.

I have a PC who had bought one of the upgradable named armors, and now it shows just Masterwork, with 0s or equivalent entries. And the armor is no longer in the custom list.
This should be reported in the bugs section. On mine Mithril and Elven Chain still show up.
Nikmal is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post

These are not from Lone Wolf. They exist cause you have FGG Tome of Horrors or you have the Community Bestiary or Community Player Pack.

Based on the fact that they are now gone they came from the CB. Download the new version of the CB and it will be fixed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Samurai

Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:02 PM
on the ipad, when you go to change memorized spells, the button to choose new spells is now missing and you can no longer modify which spells you have memorized..
Samurai is offline   #20 Reply With Quote