Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

galdinon

Old December 29th, 2006, 09:57 PM
I was wondering how I can use the rest of the books that are out officially for D&D. The thing that I am really looking for is the Eberron campain, but I also want to use the other books too.
galdinon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2006, 03:50 AM
We'll be releasing the tools for adding your own custom material in stages over the next few weeks. Using the tools, you'll be able to add the material you use from the various books. It's also probable that various users will take the time to create data files for some books and share them with other users.

-Rob

At 10:58 PM 12/29/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
I was wondering how I can use the rest of the books that are out officially for D&D. The thing that I am really looking for is the Eberron campain, but I also want to use the other books too.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Giddoen

Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Question Rob, since Eberron is a "Core" setting will there be official data set for it and Forgotten Realms????

I have faith!...my character sheet says so!
Giddoen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:53 AM
Unfortunately, no. Both of those settings are outside of the d20 SRD, so no official data files can be published for them without an explicit license from WotC. However, given the "core" nature of those books, I'm guessing much of that material will still be translated into data files relatively soon after we get the editing tools completed, since there are lots of folks out there who will want the data and at least a few with the time and inclination to create the files.

-Rob

At 12:44 PM 1/2/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
Question Rob, since Eberron is a "Core" setting will there be official data set for it and Forgotten Realms????
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Giddoen

Old January 3rd, 2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the fast answer!

Giddoen

I have faith!...my character sheet says so!
Giddoen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote