Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Spellscape

Old November 8th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Hi

How to transfer my License from old PC (I'm selling) to the new one? Without purchasing 3rd license (1 have 1 activated and 1 still unactivated).
Spellscape is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 8th, 2009, 10:00 AM
If it's been 120 days since your last transfer, just activate ArmyBuilder on the new computer (on the old computer, you may want to go to the License menu and select "Send my licenses to me" - that'll email the numbers to the email address associated with your license, so they'll be at your fingertips for the new install.

If it's been less than 120 days since your last transfer/install, send an email to support@wolflair.com, and they'll waive the 120 day restriction.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
SteveB

Old November 20th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Anyone noticing a theme here on the website and licenses!! The whole process needs to change. I just installed Windows 7 and I have to re-activate, but since I upgraded my PC within the 120 day period I AGAIN have to wait for someone to fix this issue.

I just renewed for two years and I am tired of how this is being handled. Do something already!!

Thousands of developers have put out products and NOT had these issues.
SteveB is offline   #3 Reply With Quote