Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old June 12th, 2012, 10:22 AM
While you are at it adding, Faction and PFS number would be useful for PFS play as well, and the PFS Symbol for PFS play.

Kind of like Armidale's does.
Dragnmoon is offline   #331 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old June 12th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
While you are at it adding, Faction and PFS number would be useful for PFS play as well, and the PFS Symbol for PFS play.

Kind of like Armidale's does.
Can do. BTW, PFS number is already there -- it appears right under the character name for PFS characters.
AncientOne is offline   #332 Reply With Quote
sak0232

Old June 13th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Hi AncientOne,

I'm still getting a strange overlap when I load your sheet on the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
I am using Mac OS X 10.7.4, which is the most current, I believe.
Thanks for taking a look...
Perhaps you can suggest how to edit the sheet myself, i.e. where the problem might lie, so I can go into the source myself and change it...

Last edited by sak0232; June 13th, 2012 at 06:26 AM.
sak0232 is offline   #333 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old June 13th, 2012, 02:41 PM
AncientOne I see your sheet is having the problem Armidale's used to.

Weight for odd not cutting off after a point.

The weight of my arrows on your sheet is 3.4499999999999997lbs
Dragnmoon is offline   #334 Reply With Quote
Kinnakeeter

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinnakeeter

Old June 13th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sak0232 View Post
Hi AncientOne,

I'm still getting a strange overlap when I load your sheet on the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
Perhaps you can suggest how to edit the sheet myself, i.e. where the problem might lie, so I can go into the source myself and change it...
My work-around for this was to scale down the size of the print-out. If there's a better way, I'm all for it.
Kinnakeeter is offline   #335 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old June 13th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sak0232 View Post
Hi AncientOne,

Wow. there are all kinds of things wrong with that image. I can't realistically point you to one thing, but it looks like nearly all the issues are related to the width of various elements.

I've tested on Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari... but all under Windows. My SO has a Mac; I'll see if I can get some time on it.
AncientOne is offline   #336 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old June 13th, 2012, 06:23 PM
that looks like the in browser view...

Try print preview and some of it might clear up.

Or print to PDF which is what I do.

This is the main character sheet I give me players
thedarkelf007 is offline   #337 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old June 14th, 2012, 03:02 AM
After looking at that image for a while, I have a guess (but only a guess)... The list of fonts that I've specified may need to be adjusted for cross-platform purposes. Some of the text seems significantly "wider" than it should be for correct display.
AncientOne is offline   #338 Reply With Quote
Kiteran

Old June 14th, 2012, 08:36 AM
First off a big thank you to Armidale and Ancient One for the great custom sheets. As a fairly new player to Pathfinder I love having the description for each power, spell, feat, trait, etc in its entirety. Saves me so much time flipping through books. So thank you.

My question is for AncientOne. One of the features I've grown to like is the ability to edit text but some sections of the sheet do not have this option. For instance the spell list.

There are a few bugs in hero labs. One such bug selects all spells from both crossblooded sorcerer bloodlines. If I could delete or make invisible the offending spells it would make the output look proper and in lines with the rules. Any chance editing of the spell list could be an option for a future release?

-M

Last edited by Kiteran; June 14th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Kiteran is offline   #339 Reply With Quote
lostwriter

Old June 14th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
After looking at that image for a while, I have a guess (but only a guess)... The list of fonts that I've specified may need to be adjusted for cross-platform purposes. Some of the text seems significantly "wider" than it should be for correct display.
I noticed that if I create the sheet on my laptop (1280x1024) it does this but if I create the sheet on my desktop (1600x1050) everything is fine. I am using the same browser, herolab patches, and os on both machines.
lostwriter is offline   #340 Reply With Quote