Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

teachwolfie

Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Hi
Just made a 2K WE army and used a Great Eagle for a mount for a Noble and then added 2 Great Eagles as Rare choices.
This causes an alert saying "to many of the same rare"
Removal of the mount or one of the rare units gets rid of the alert, so I'm assuming the "mount" is being registered as a rare unit, which it shouldn't... unless I've missed something in the rules

Wolfie

PS

Having just gone back to play around further I've noticed the Eternal Kindred is usable as an additional Kindred to others and can also be applied to mounted hero... have I missed the point of this kindred; ie to be fielded with a unit of "eternal guard" on foot etc???

Last edited by teachwolfie; March 22nd, 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Additional Q
teachwolfie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
This is not limited to Wood Elves - seems to effect all armies I've tested, and is not limited to monsters, chariots give same error. I shall get to work on it.
UltraPrime is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ancelica

Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:25 AM
Eternal Kindred isn't limited to Nobles on foot and in an Eternal Guard unit. Any Noble/Highborn can upgrade to the Eternal Kindred. They are part of that Kindred, but can join other units such as a unit of Glade Guard for example.
Ancelica is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old March 23rd, 2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancelica View Post
Eternal Kindred isn't limited to Nobles on foot and in an Eternal Guard unit. Any Noble/Highborn can upgrade to the Eternal Kindred. They are part of that Kindred, but can join other units such as a unit of Glade Guard for example.
Sorry, not following what you mean. Not a WE player, but as far as I can see this is working correctly.
UltraPrime is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrime View Post
Sorry, not following what you mean. Not a WE player, but as far as I can see this is working correctly.
Ignore this - didn't see the additional question in first post.

The duplicate error will be fixed on next release, along with every other race this applied to aswell.
UltraPrime is offline   #5 Reply With Quote