Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Farling

Old October 5th, 2014, 01:10 PM
I was thinking that it might be a nice idea to have the statblock displayed in-line within the topic which also has the HL portfolio, rather than having to select "view" or "view in new tab"on the HL portfolio.

(Having this optional, on a realm-by-realm basis would be even better.)
Farling is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Statblocks are often extremely long, which is why we opted to not include them "inline". It's our assumption that most users won't want to scroll past all that info repeatedly and will instead want to view it "on demand". However, if enough users want this, we can definitely add it.

In the meantime, you could always just add a separate text snippet and paste the statblock content into that. Then you'd have the statblock fully visible at all times within the topic. Yes, it's a few more steps, but at least they're quick and easy ones.
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
thatdarncat

Old January 16th, 2015, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't even want the whole stat block imported; what I'd LOVE is to have the little fluff bits, like race, gender, etc imported from Hero Labs.

A secondary request would be to export that same information BACK if there are changes made in Realm Works, or to export snippets and have them show in the social or personal tabs in Hero Labs. All but one of my players (the brand new, never played before) have Hero Labs and use them for their characters. Several of them use iPads at the table for their character sheets. Having this info available to them during play would be great.
thatdarncat is offline   #13 Reply With Quote