Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old October 13th, 2015, 06:27 AM
One quirk I noticed is that when making a set of bullet points and then saving it in one of the snippets of a topic. It does not maintain it's formatting. It still has the bullet points but not the formatting itself.

This happened after the update and created a new topic with snippets in that topic with bullet points in it.
Nikmal is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old October 13th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Another quirk I am seeing. If I set the font to a larger one such as a size of 11 and then go to save it and something in the topic gets hyperlinked, the font gets reset to the default of size 9 font.

It can be brought back up to a size 11 font again and saved but I thought that I would let you know.
Nikmal is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old October 13th, 2015, 07:09 AM
So far updated all four installs, Sync'd my two realms, and so far so good.

LOVE the new default font/size preference.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old October 13th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Unfortunately, the shading doesn't translate well to HTML.

Hold off on fixing the bullets. We have something more planned (and prior to content market) that may give you what you want (or very close) for the bullets.
Wait...what?

Just how close to Content Market are we???
Pollution is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old October 13th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Thank you for the patch notes summary here and in the KS update. Very much appreciated.

True Name is brilliant. Love the options for linking behavior. And the switch to html formatting is great as presentation will stay consistent on client and web.

I briefly played with styles but couldn't quickly find how to apply them. I was skimming changes and looking for impact so this is undoubtedly me not paying attention; but I would have thought highlight text, click format and then choose from pull-down would lead me there.

More playing tonight!
AEIOU is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Erdrix

Old October 13th, 2015, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
Thank you for the patch notes summary here and in the KS update. Very much appreciated.

True Name is brilliant. Love the options for linking behavior. And the switch to html formatting is great as presentation will stay consistent on client and web.

I briefly played with styles but couldn't quickly find how to apply them. I was skimming changes and looking for impact so this is undoubtedly me not paying attention; but I would have thought highlight text, click format and then choose from pull-down would lead me there.

More playing tonight!
Looks like after you set the style up the way you want it you have to go the options at the right end of the snippets and choose the style for each snippets. Doesn't appear to be retroactive.
Erdrix is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old October 13th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrix View Post
Looks like after you set the style up the way you want it you have to go the options at the right end of the snippets and choose the style for each snippets. Doesn't appear to be retroactive.
It kind of is.

If you set a snippet to Read Aloud for instance, and then change the formatting for Read Aloud snippets, the formatting will be applied.
Pollution is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old October 13th, 2015, 08:57 AM
I am getting a strange error. When I make a stat block it is creating it ok in the stat block snippet and then I save it.

When I click to go to the actual stat block after it has been saved it appears as all Asian Characters I am guessing it is Chinese. I can't highlight them all and then try and change the font as it does not change.

I have to redo the entire statblock if that happens and so far it has happened 100% or the time.
Nikmal is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Erdrix

Old October 13th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
It kind of is.

If you set a snippet to Read Aloud for instance, and then change the formatting for Read Aloud snippets, the formatting will be applied.
I meant that you have to set any existing snippet to read aloud before there is a change.
Erdrix is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old October 13th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Is anyone else having problems with statblocks. All the statblocks I have created for the realm have disappeared and if I try and re-add them.. they look formatted correctly but when I save them and then go back to them... they show up as those weird Chinese like characters.
Nikmal is offline   #20 Reply With Quote