Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 13th, 2015, 06:07 AM
Nope. The Atlantian in the Deluxe edition is different from both the Explorer's edition and NE.
dartnet is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
mriddle

Old October 17th, 2015, 08:25 AM
In the printout/summary of the character the charisma modifier does not appear with the Persuasion/Streetwise skills. But the Healer Edge bonus does show up for healing.
mriddle is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old October 19th, 2015, 08:56 AM
There is a bug when you sell items. The money for buying uses a decimal place. However, if you are to sell an item (remove the item, add money to the character) it does not allow for the decimal place. Only whole numbers.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old October 25th, 2015, 08:15 PM
OK, those three are covered... Although I'm verifying that the third didn't break anything.

Dartnet, I'm not sure what you mean about SPC 2nd and Arcane Backgrounds... Is there something there I missed in the book that prevents it?

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old October 26th, 2015, 07:15 AM
In SPC2ed all other Arcane Backgrounds are not used (page 7). What I am asking if we can have an option where those edges are not precluded so I can use the edges and hindrances from the SPC2ed with other Arcane Backgrounds.

Oh yes and the Weakness (Sunlight) ability for the Dhampyr in the Creatures of the Night (Horror Companion) prints the wrong text. It should say -2 to all trait rolls in sun or UV light.
dartnet is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old October 26th, 2015, 07:56 AM
I would love to be able to have a character have both the Super Powers AB and a normal AB. The Super Powers can be used for more than just a "regular" AB, it can simulate a race, godlike powers, "Mythic" from Pathfinder, or whatever. I can totally understand why the other Arcane Backgrounds preclude one another but Supers uses a different Power Point total altogether.

Another thing is Age. It is limited to 99 years, my guess is that it is due to a limitation in the size of the field, or at least perhaps it originally was. It should be able to have several digits. I do not think that it prints out at all anyway, so why limit it?

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old November 18th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Here are the bugs I have found so far with the update:

Gear:

Exoskeleton dose not give the +2 steps to Strength. Looking at the code in the editor it appears that it needs to be equipped as gear can not be equipped it doesn't work right.

Cyberware:

Attribute Increase: This should be allowed to up an attribute more than once.
Skill chip: Same as Attribute Increase with a limit of 4 per single skill.
Trait Bonus: Can only be allocated to a single trait once.
It looks like all 3 of these are the opposite of what they need to be when it comes to how many times they can be allocated to a Trait.

Edges:

Adaptable: This Edge gives another Racial Edge of the player's choice.
Barbaric Blood and Scamper: Both still can not be taken by only take Adaptable. It looks like there is still a pick req that requires the base Race (Half folk or Half Orc) for both edges.
dartnet is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old November 18th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Gear:
Exoskeleton - oops, I'll need to set it up as Equippable....

Cyberware:
You can purchase Attribute Increase more than once and apply it to the same Attribute.
For Skill Chip you have to select the Bonus level on the purchase screen, it affects the cost.
Trait Bonus is only allowed once per Trait. Per the book "This represents a host of various devices that add a flat +2 bonus to any skill or attribute (but only once per Trait)."

Edges:
Adaptable - my fault, I misunderstood the complaint.
I'll check the other two while I'm at it.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old November 19th, 2015, 04:46 AM
Skill chips. Ohhh that is wicked cool sir you are a master at your art.

When I buy more than one Attribute increase and apply them to the same attribute I get this warning.

Cannot have an Attribute Bonus in the Same Attribute Twice.
dartnet is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Save-vs-DM

Old November 19th, 2015, 11:31 AM
50 Fathoms and Deadlands Noir won't mark themselves as download completed. I keep downloading and importing them, but that exclamation mark never goes away.
Save-vs-DM is offline   #120 Reply With Quote