Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mr_Rose

Old July 29th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by db2000 View Post
Mr Rose -
hey there fella, calm down. I confess already ;0) Did not look at the note on the others my apologies (no book present at time).

Re the Corpse cart, not sure how to interpret that one really - faq says Page 90 – Necromancer Options, Corpse Cart Add “Count the cost against your allowance for Heroes.”

You are right of course but what happens here exactly? Cost with Necromancer counts as hero cost; cost without necromancer counts as core but not towards minimum core I guess? Is this your interpretation?
First, do not presume to know me well enough to know my state of mind. I will thank you to be less rude in future.

Second, what other interpretation is there? Mounts count towards the mounted character's points so they should count with him in the heroes section. Carts without guys riding them count towards not very much at all.
Mr_Rose is offline   #11 Reply With Quote