Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Cyberwatt

Old October 15th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Greetings,

I'm currently working with AB version v3.3b. I have selected a number of locally stored user images for my units, but only the first shows in print preview. None of the others show up. Yet they do appear when I select the units in the actual program. Help?
Cyberwatt is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 17th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Click the advanced options button on the print preview form. Is "Include User Images" checked?

Also, right-click on the unit with the image in the roster, and choose Unit Details -> Edit Unit Images. Does the appropriate image have a checkmark in the "Printed Image" checkbox below it? If not, check the box and that image should print.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ambrose

Old November 1st, 2011, 09:28 AM
Greetings,

I just purchased AB and man, what an awesome program! I too am working on the pictures and have several saved locally on my computer. I followed the above advice and it worked fine.

I have stored multiple pictures for the different characters I have and wanted to know how to save the correct picture for the correct Hero/character? Every time I switch between units, the picture returns to the default.

My question is this;
How do I ensure the correct picture is printed with the correct Hero/character? I've checked off the 'print' box in the picture, but as soon as I switch units it returns to the default picture (the first picture I uploaded).

Any help is appreciated.

Ambrose
Ambrose is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Cyberwatt

Old November 26th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the help, Colen. The images now appear in the print preview.
Cyberwatt is offline   #4 Reply With Quote