Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

lothar_wolf

Old September 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Hi all.

I am very disappointed to the level of support this product receives to data files. I was hoping to catalogue my D&D minis and vtes cards. Unfortuately support ceased back in 2005!!!

I am wondering if these files will be updated? Also will pathfinder minis be added to the cataloguing list?
lothar_wolf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Hello.

Thanks for your post, and we're sorry for your disappointment. Unfortunately, the detailed information that we were being provided for D & D minis ceased to be provided in 2005, which is why the file hasn't been updated.

At this point, all the data files that are available for Card Vault are built by members of the community and shared with others. So, we don't have any plans to update the D & D data file, but are hoping that someone who has decided to undertake that will share the information they've created.

We won't be introducing support for the Pathfinder minis. However, if we are contacted by someone who has built the file and is willing to share it, we'd set them up with the ability to do so.
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
joerg73

Old March 26th, 2013, 11:57 PM
The VTES files have been updated!
joerg73 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote