Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

refoster

Old November 8th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I was hoping for some help on a locked license. I updated my license today and tried to reactivate through the program as it directed me. I attempted it a few times thinking it was just taking a few min. to process and the next thing I know I am locked out. I have sent the email to support, but they are thinking I am some kind of hacker. Now I am out my 12.50 and I don't have a working program just a silly demo. Does anyone know how long this would take to resolve, or if you experienced it before and know anything that could help me?
Thanks for reading and the suggestions/help.
refoster is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:01 PM
When someone tries to activate a license with incorrect information multiple times, we "lock" the license to make sure it isn't being targeted by hackers. Support should get back to you within 2-3 business days and help get stuff unlocked.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
refoster

Old November 9th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Will they update the expiration date for the lic. when I'm reactivated?
refoster is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Any license extensions you purchased while the license was "locked" should still take effect, yes.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
refoster

Old November 10th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Im sorry this is my last question, what do I do if I have not heard from them in 3 days which its already been 3?
refoster is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 11th, 2011, 03:22 AM
First, it is 3 business days, although that shouldn't influence things here since it looks like it's over the weekend. Secondly, check your spam filter to be sure the message didn't arrive there. Lastly, people generally post on here and Colen or Rob makes sure the request went through.

So honestly, you're right on schedule.
Duggan is offline   #6 Reply With Quote