Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

asvaldson

Old March 1st, 2022, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
CLOSE! lol, Spheres of Might is fine, but I'm still getting notified to update Champions and uSoP
Huh, for other reasons I formatted my laptop this weekend. After reinstalling Hero Lab and installing the uSoP, SoM and CotS I'm not getting the error at all anymore. no more being prompted to updating. Seems like an extreme method though. If anyone else is still getting the issue, I'd suggest Uninstalling and doing a fresh install of everything rather than nuking their OS.
asvaldson is offline   #1171 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old March 8th, 2022, 11:57 AM
Well, thanks for letting me know; I'm gonna take more time to properly sit down and fiddle with it after I get this book out. Anyway just popping into say that there *was* an unexpected hiccup in getting the General's Handbook ready to go that took a day and a half to sort out, but sorted it is, so expect another update and that release real soon.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1172 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 8th, 2022, 01:45 PM
USoP v1.41 and CotS v1.51 update and still say they need to be updated.

Is there a fix?
risner is offline   #1173 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old March 8th, 2022, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteUnggoy View Post
Alright, I found the time to properly mess with the .xml files today and near as I can tell, I fixed the 'old version' error. Pipe up if you're still having problems.

General's Handbook is down to the last probably 6 hours of work on my end. I think this coming weekend is busy enough that I still won't have files off to Adam by end of February, but it's real close regardless. The next few handbooks then ought to come quicker then cuz they'll be much more straight forward.
I'm still having the same problem. It's one for Spheres of Power, but I'm still having it for the other two books.
Aril is offline   #1174 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old March 15th, 2022, 05:17 PM
General's Handbook is off to bossmang, and new updates are live for CotS, SoM, & USoP. Tried another thing with the .xmls! Pipe up if the updates are still griefing you.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1175 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old March 15th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteUnggoy View Post
General's Handbook is off to bossmang, and new updates are live for CotS, SoM, & USoP. Tried another thing with the .xmls! Pipe up if the updates are still griefing you.
lol funny enough, it isn't hightlighting that it needs updating. The updates are THERE. I can click and update just fine. but it isn't alerting and bolding them, at least not for me. They do work though. I appreciate your work on these for us. A couple of the bugs I looked into and the scripting made my head hurt, if I could buy you a beer I would
asvaldson is offline   #1176 Reply With Quote
bob_xxii

Old March 16th, 2022, 02:20 PM
The "Drawback Feat" boon doesn't work in the UI. It has a "Add feat (1 remaining)", but when you click it an select a feat, it doesn't mark the feat in any way as a Bonus feat, so the "(1 remaning)" doesn't go down, and it consumes one of your actual feat slots.

I think it needs to have "<autotag group="Helper" tag="Free"/>" on the panel (and likely some additional tag, so only the correct feats appear in this UI), as well as some logic in a component to actually decrement resSPDBFt.resLeft somewhere.
bob_xxii is offline   #1177 Reply With Quote
bob_xxii

Old March 18th, 2022, 12:36 AM
I'm also having problems using "Ultimate Spheres of Power" and "Spheres of Might" on my iPad... trying to install one seems to uninstall the other (presumably because they share the DDS Common files).
bob_xxii is offline   #1178 Reply With Quote
Life Swordsman

Old March 18th, 2022, 06:49 PM
So I recently bought USoP, SoM, and CotS. Got them installed no problem and updated from the source. However, after enabling them under Configure Hero, I can't seem to find Crimson Dancer and Warden from CotS, along with several CotS archetypes, including Champion Bard, Beast Bender, and Masterwork Chronicler. I'm curious if I actually did install the Spheres packages correctly, or if I was supposed to do something like install/update them in a specific order.
Life Swordsman is offline   #1179 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old March 18th, 2022, 09:20 PM
For the Fey Adept the Companion from Create Reality is not showing up
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (462.7 KB, 4 views)
catman123456 is offline   #1180 Reply With Quote