Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

FractalBreak

Old February 24th, 2017, 04:34 PM
I've attempted to search for posts of this nature, but was unable to find any... Has anyone ran into this issue before when having Players sync to your realm for the first time?

The only work around that my group has found was for the DM to delete the realm and rebuild it... which is ridiculous to do every time you try to have someone new sync...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.jpg (424.3 KB, 21 views)
FractalBreak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 24th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FractalBreak View Post
I've attempted to search for posts of this nature, but was unable to find any... Has anyone ran into this issue before when having Players sync to your realm for the first time?

The only work around that my group has found was for the DM to delete the realm and rebuild it... which is ridiculous to do every time you try to have someone new sync...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!
Did you by any chance remove all reveal history from the beginning of time with a previous version of Realm Works? We had a bug in that functionality that would cause the realm starting point topic to become unrevealed and since we never intended for it to ever be unrevealed, there is no way to reveal it. We are working on a fix for this. We had fixed the bug in the latest build (build 234) but not fixed the results from the bug yet.
davidp is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FractalBreak

Old February 25th, 2017, 05:09 AM
The DM said he did this on the old version but since then, everyone else was able to access it. But once we went to add someone new again, it started doing this again just for the new person.
FractalBreak is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Azseron

Old October 2nd, 2017, 01:10 PM
I just had a player get the realm works players copy and hes getting this message, has any work around been figured out?
Azseron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote