Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Closed Thread

Kendall-DM
Spy

Old October 31st, 2015, 12:42 PM
Don't know if this has been brought up, or if something has changed, but it appears that everything in my HL is now getting the 1.5 damage bonus on some small group of creatures in my game, but not all of them. At first I thought it was just my giants, but then I found giants that weren't getting it (even the unarmed is 1.5 on the wrong ones). I've looked through each thing and race that is being applied, and I can't find where this is getting added at. Any ideas if this was some recent change I may not be aware of? I'll keep digging in my stuff, it could just be my files.

EDIT: It appears to be related to a creature having a natural primary attack, which gets halved on damage for when a manufactured weapon is used. However, it now appears that all manufactured weapons and unarmed strikes are getting a 1.5 bonus to damage at all times. It's been kind of inconsistent though, appears to affect only those things that have No. of Hands > 0. No time to research it more now, I'll try to see what I can find out later though.

Last edited by Kendall-DM; October 31st, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
Kendall-DM is offline   #201
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 31st, 2015, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
Don't know if this has been brought up, or if something has changed, but it appears that everything in my HL is now getting the 1.5 damage bonus on some small group of creatures in my game, but not all of them. At first I thought it was just my giants, but then I found giants that weren't getting it (even the unarmed is 1.5 on the wrong ones). I've looked through each thing and race that is being applied, and I can't find where this is getting added at. Any ideas if this was some recent change I may not be aware of? I'll keep digging in my stuff, it could just be my files.

EDIT: It appears to be related to a creature having a natural primary attack, which gets halved on damage for when a manufactured weapon is used. However, it now appears that all manufactured weapons and unarmed strikes are getting a 1.5 bonus to damage at all times. It's been kind of inconsistent though, appears to affect only those things that have No. of Hands > 0. No time to research it more now, I'll try to see what I can find out later though.
yep all known issues. I have it all fixed in the next release. Hopefully you will have the beta soon to test.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #202
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old November 1st, 2015, 08:23 AM
Ah, ok, so it's not my stuff. Whew.
Kendall-DM is offline   #203
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 1st, 2015, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
Ah, ok, so it's not my stuff. Whew.
Well 99% sure as I found and corrected a bunch of little logic areas with weapons recently including where Unarmed strikes where getting 1.5x and stuff.

Just make sure when you get your hands on the Beta version to see if all the issues are fixed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #204
Closed Thread