Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kinsfire

Old June 11th, 2017, 04:44 PM
We are running a rather ... POWERFUL ... game. We're playing with stuff, and one of the things we're doing is ignoring Attunement rules. Interesting problem is that we ca't figure out how to shut that off in HL. Going to build it in a USER file, and can't even find how in there. Is it even possible to build that into a USER file? (Basically, taking something kinda basic to the 5e rules and making it optional. Is that possible?)

Yes, it's something of a Monty Haul game, but we're all fairly experienced, and the DM is throwing stuff at us that pretty much NEEDS some of the stuff we're getting. (The least experienced gamer is me, because I've only been playing various RPGs since 1984 - everyone else has been gaming longer.)

Last edited by Kinsfire; June 11th, 2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Kinsfire is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kinsfire

Old June 11th, 2017, 05:16 PM
If that's not possible, then is there a way to allow more than three attunements? I'd like to find a way to at least override the maximum allowed attuned items, if nothing else. (Ends up being the same thing, in a way, although leaving attunement alone means that if someone took your attuned thing away, they can't use it until THEY'VE attuned to it.)
Kinsfire is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old June 12th, 2017, 03:28 AM
On the adjustments tab you can add new adjustment: Extra Attunement. Just add it once and you can increment the counter as much as you need.
dungeonguru is offline   #3 Reply With Quote