Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

LoyalGamer

Old September 6th, 2019, 01:46 PM
Hi there,

I've found some house rules posted online about beefing up the Alchemist class that I like. How would I go about changing the text for an ability or feat already assigned to a character?

For example, I want to upgrade the feat Revivying Mutagen. Where would I edit the text so that it prints out with the new effect I want?

If I want to alter how the Infused Reagent's ability works, how would I edit the text?

The closest Permanent Adjustment I could find was Override Variable Text, but that doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks,

Tom
LoyalGamer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old September 6th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Can't yet. In theory, we'll one day be able to edit the ruleset but I don't know if this will ever happen given the pace of other promised features. Wish it would, as I'd love to implement those same Alchemist fixes myself.
magpi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LoyalGamer

Old September 6th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Well that is unfortunate. More and more of my solutions to Hero Lab Online are to edit the exported PDF in Acrobat.
LoyalGamer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote