Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Belafon

Old July 23rd, 2011, 04:12 AM
1) Oracle of Battle with Weapon Mastery Revelation is granting Greater Weapon Focus at level 11 (should be 12).
2) Antipaladin not getting the "Immunity to Disease" tag at level 3. (They get Unholy Resilience, which provides disease immunity, but it's not showing up with the normal resistances/immunities in the output.)
3) Several of the greater metamagic rods (ectoplasmic, elemental, focused, intensified, lingering, selective) are priced the same as the lesser rods.
4) Oracle's curse level is still using (Oracle level + 1/2 other class levels). This should actually be (Oracle level + 1/2 other HD). This matters when playing a character with racial HD.
Belafon is offline   #291
Jhalad

Old July 23rd, 2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextekcarl View Post
The Two-handed Fighter Archetype from the Advanced Player's guide gets to use double Strength bonus on attacks with two handed weapons from overhand chop, and this works as expected with natural strength, but doesn't calculate correctly if he's wearing a belt of Giant Strength (doesn't seem to double the bonus strength, but trying with different belt levels gives just odd results, so it might be something else).
I don't show overhand chop as calculating in. I made a level 8 fighter with the two-handed template, and one without, and both times, the damage was the same.

Plus, the program would need to have to create two tags in the weapon column for weapons with this sort of thing activated. One would be for multiple attacks, and one would be for a standard attack.

I don't think that's possible.
Jhalad is offline   #292
Jhalad

Old July 23rd, 2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utterdark View Post
1.) Human Sorcerer extra spells known are only adding for zero level spells.
No, it works. You also need to go to the "In Play" tab and make adjustments there.
Jhalad is offline   #293
chava

Old July 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
For the sorcerer with the orc bloodline - The +1 natural armor bonus is being granted instead of at level 3 as part of fearless.

Last edited by chava; July 23rd, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
chava is offline   #294
Dgrm44

Old July 24th, 2011, 04:53 AM
When I click on the link at the bottom of the first tutorial the link is broken:

C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\Pathfinder_Dougs\authoring\pathfinderedit or.htm

The pathfindereditor.htm page does not display.
Dgrm44 is offline   #295
scofsins

Old July 24th, 2011, 05:51 AM
so they have it were the witch cant take the accursed hex feat but the oracle can. The requirement for the feat is to have the hex ability, which it says, but it still stays red and says it is not right. It will let you select it for the oracle which they have revelations, curses and mysteries not hexes.
scofsins is offline   #296
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 24th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Armor check penalties are applied based on the heaviest armors carried, not worn.
Bishop37 is offline   #297
Leonal

Old July 25th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop37 View Post
Armor check penalties are applied based on the heaviest armors carried, not worn.
I just tried this and can not confirm. (Fighter, 14 str, light load, carrying breast-plate and studded leather armor) Are you sure you don't have ACP based on medium or heavy load instead?
Leonal is offline   #298
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 25th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonal View Post
Are you sure you don't have ACP based on medium or heavy load instead?
That would be my guess as well as medium/heavy load looks allot like armor ACP.

You can test this by going to "Configure Your Hero" and scroll down to "Optional Rules" and click on No Encumbrance. Then see if your ACP values are still showing on the armor values in your bag...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #299
NeoFax

Old July 25th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by areteas View Post
Skeleton template kills all class levels.

Without an Int or Con score I don't think they can gain subsequent class levels under the Pathfinder rules as written.
I wasn't training to add more class levels. Thanks for the info, but the error shouldn't read how it reads then. It should automagically change the data. Not complain to me about something that is not the problem. So, to get the creature I need then I have to code it up or use PC-Gen.
NeoFax is offline   #300
Closed Thread