Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Unseelie

Old June 19th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Is there anywhere I can go, short of simple trial & error to see what has and what has not been implemented in a settings file? For that matter, what generally does and what does not get implemented for Paizo published material?

For instance, I'm running Legacy of Fire (and it's 3.5OGL so I expect issues there) but it does not appear that any of the OGL critters that came from other sources were included.
Unseelie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Unseelie

Old June 21st, 2011, 08:35 AM
*bump*
Unseelie is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2011, 08:43 AM
Unseelie, do you want me to move this into one of the many existing threads where people are asking us to add the monsters and encounters from the adventure paths? There's one that's only about a week old I can merge this thread into.

In the time it would take to create the added/not added lists, we could get a lot of content added, so there are no lsts. What you can do is open a table in Hero Lab and type the name of that product as the filter text.

Last edited by Mathias; June 21st, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Unseelie

Old June 21st, 2011, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Unseelie, do you want me to move this into one of the many existing threads where people are asking us to add the monsters and encounters from the adventure paths? There's one that's only about a week old I can merge this thread into.

In the time it would take to create the added/not added lists, we could get a lot of content added, so there are no lsts. What you can do is open a table in Hero Lab and type the name of that product as the filter text.
Yes, sure... and so long as there's some way for me to find what's in there already I'll be happy.
Unseelie is offline   #4 Reply With Quote