Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

OverTheSwamp

Old May 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Spell Secret Chest makes a chest of cubic feet equal to caster level and essentially doesn't weigh anything.

1. I've created the Wondrous item based on a Portable Hole, but I can't get the weight to be zero when I add equipment.

2. Is there any way to set the cubic feet equal to caster level?

Can anyone please advise?

Cheers.

Cheers.

Last edited by OverTheSwamp; May 3rd, 2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
OverTheSwamp is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheSwamp View Post
Spell Secret Chest makes a chest of cubic feet equal to caster level and essentially doesn't way anything.

1. I've created the Wondrous item based on a Portable Hole, but I can't get the weight to be zero when I add equipment.

2. Is there any way to set the cubic feet equal to caster level?

Can anyone please advise?

Cheers.
1) Do a New (Copy) on one of the Bags of Holding. There is a button marked "Gear". That is where you can enter code to make equipment weightless. The portable hole doesn't have this (its a bug which I'm going to provide a work around for in the next community release).

2) There might be, but I would have to investigate it. I don't know how to do it off the top of my head.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
OverTheSwamp

Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
1) Do a New (Copy) on one of the Bags of Holding. There is a button marked "Gear". That is where you can enter code to make equipment weightless. The portable hole doesn't have this (its a bug which I'm going to provide a work around for in the next community release).

2) There might be, but I would have to investigate it. I don't know how to do it off the top of my head.
Thank you, that worked perfectly. Now playing a light loaded wizard, who feels much better about having his spell books located in a locked chest.

Cheers.
OverTheSwamp is offline   #3 Reply With Quote