Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Namauqa

Old April 11th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I am trying to add this as a custom feat and I was hoping one of a higher intelligence than me, can figure it out.

*This is for Pathfinder*

ADDITIONAL DOMAIN
Your devotion to your faith has strengthened your personal bond with your deity, allowing you greater access to divine gifts.
Prerequisite: Ability to cast divine spells.
Benefit: Select one of your deity’s domains to which you do not already have access. You may invoke the domain power and cast the domain spells as if you were a cleric of your caster level.

I would be forever grateful.

Last edited by Namauqa; April 11th, 2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Thought I need to give more information.
Namauqa is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old April 12th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Have you tried using the editor to create the Feat yet? It might be simpler than you think. Open the editor and go to the feat tab and enter in the information. if you run into a problem just let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Namauqa

Old April 14th, 2011, 05:09 AM
The "Select From..." field, would any one know where the Cleric Domains are located? I am trying to just get the concept of this feat down first (just adding any domain). Then I will try and tweak it from there. The problem is can't seem to find where they hid the cleric domain choices.
Namauqa is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
chava

Old April 14th, 2011, 09:49 AM
They are on the "Cleric Domain" tab in the editor.

You can do a New (Copy) to see the coding of existing domains.
chava is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Namauqa

Old April 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Ok, I played with it long enough to know that I adding this feat is more difficult and will take more time than I willing to spend. I will just right it in with a pencil on my sheet.

Thanks for all your suggestions.
Namauqa is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 15th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Sorry for not responding earlier - I'm pretty busy right now, and I hoped someone else would be able to field this one.

Cleric Domains are much like the custom abilities of other classes - can you think of anything else in Pathfinder that adds another custom ability selection to some class or another? The Extra Rage Power, Extra Hex, Extra Rogue Talent, etc. series of feats for example - study those - see how they grant more slots.

If you want to add a new domain slot to something that doesn't already have a domain, look for things that do something like that - the Paladin's Sacred Servent archetype would be one example.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote