Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

CelticREI

Send a message via AIM to CelticREI Send a message via MSN to CelticREI Send a message via Yahoo to CelticREI

Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:47 PM
Not too sure if it is affecting other powers (I'll check tomorrow when I have the time) but at least with Gravity Control the Progression, Increased Area feat is not adding to the area it states. I have Gravity Control 18 (increased Area 2) yet it says it affects 90ft radius... it should be 450ft (increased Area 1 would make it x10 per rank, 2 would make it x25 per rank)
CelticREI is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old April 22nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Gravity Control is based around Environmental Control, which uses the Extended area progression table. Extended Range and Extended Area can't be increased using Progression, but only by increasing the power rank (see UP chapter 1).
Woodclaw is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 22nd, 2011, 11:35 PM
Gravity Control has also been defined as using Area Telekinesis with the directions of "Only Up" and "Only Down" which would use the Progression modifiers.

^_^ As the person who fixed the Progression modifiers to show modified range, you can blame me for the error there. Nullifying Field (Power Extra) similarly does not take Progression into account. I think it would be possible to check for the rank, but it's too late at night for me to do much poking into it.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old February 8th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Note to myself to take a look at this tonight.
Duggan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old February 8th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Nullifying Field does currently take progression into account. Gravity Control still does not, and they've hidden the details of implementation in a subprocedure. Hopefully they'll fix this.
Duggan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote