Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Tordek

Old November 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilkele View Post
Thank you liz for the answers

I have two more questions:

1. Will you still support the free HL character sheet app and will it have dropbox support?
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
The app is updated and available on the iTunes store. This update should fix the problems users have been encountering on the iPad Air, and in time for weekend games.

If anyone encounters further issues, please submit bug reports to support@wolflair.com.
I have the iPad air and still don't see the option to email a portfolio. I just can view and copy the statblock. I have version 4.2.4 (#10386) installed. I also confirmed that it doesn't work with example portfolios either.

Edit: Never mind I figured out the problem. I hadn't configured my email account ont the iPad Air. Now it works. You can ignore the email I sent on the same problem as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Tordek; November 17th, 2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: solved problem
Tordek is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tordek View Post
Edit: Never mind I figured out the problem. I hadn't configured my email account ont the iPad Air. Now it works. You can ignore the email I sent on the same problem as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm glad it's working now. I closed the support ticket. Let me know if you need anything else!
liz is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Kiteran

Old November 19th, 2013, 07:56 AM
"Please wait while we update your portfolio"

I can't express how sick I am of reading this. I use three apps when I am at the table. Hero Labs, Safari (for d20pfsrd), and Combat Tracker for the GM (great app btw). Each time I move back to Hero Labs I have to wait...and wait.

It seems to have gotten much worse this last few weeks to the point were I'm going back to paper and will just use my Ipad for combat tracking and books.

Any chance this will be fixed in the future? I would prefer a working app but if I am unable to move between programs swiftly then it is of no use.

-Kit
Kiteran is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 19th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiteran View Post
"Please wait while we update your portfolio"

I can't express how sick I am of reading this. I use three apps when I am at the table. Hero Labs, Safari (for d20pfsrd), and Combat Tracker for the GM (great app btw). Each time I move back to Hero Labs I have to wait...and wait.

It seems to have gotten much worse this last few weeks to the point were I'm going back to paper and will just use my Ipad for combat tracking and books.

Any chance this will be fixed in the future? I would prefer a working app but if I am unable to move between programs swiftly then it is of no use.

-Kit
My advice would be to put this in as a bug report. The stuff just posted to forums posts are often not seen or lost.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 26th, 2013, 05:32 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but the progress bar for the update mechanism is really tiny on my ipad mini screen. I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the size on that in a future update? It's so thin I can't really tell how far along the updates are when I'm actually updating.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #35 Reply With Quote