Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

bpiela

Old February 4th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Hello all,

After I installed the latest datafiles from December, I am no longer able to run the Card vault app. I get a message stating that I am out of memory and then the app says it cannot continue and closes. Is there a manual way to back out of the latest datafiles to see if I can bring the app up? Is there an underlying database that needs more memory? I am running Windows 7 with 4GB memory.

Thanks,

Ben
bpiela is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Hi Ben,

Make sure you have the latest version of Card Vault - you can download it from the updates mechanism, or from our web site here:

http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?co...page=downloads

We recently fixed an issue which would cause this out of memory error to be reported, so once you install the latest version you should be good to go. Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
bpiela

Old February 5th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks. I was running 1.5a. After the upgrade, it seems like my licensing info is now gone. How does licensing work for Card Vault? I don't think I have my old licensing info laying around... Does the new version require that I purchase a new license?
bpiela is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
DaveN
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Hey Ben,

I took a stab at sending your license info.

If you don't get it right away, please send me a request via support@wolflair.com and we'll get things sorted.
DaveN is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
bpiela

Old February 6th, 2014, 10:49 AM
I got the email. When I go to the License menu and click on Install License, my original key comes up properly. I fill in my email address and my last name and zip and then I get the following message:

Your license expired prior to the release of the product version you are trying to utilize.

I don't recall that my license had expired. I actually thought the license was a permanent license without expiration.

Did my license expire?

Thanks,

Ben
bpiela is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Hi Ben,

Please email support@wolflair.com so we can discuss the details of your license. Thanks!
Colen is offline   #6 Reply With Quote