Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Well your requests will be heard, please be patient though friend, it can take time to get everything done.

I agree with you on the Hasbro builder, I purchased my Hero Lab license for my campaigns because I could not stand that online builder. At least hero lab lets me print my finished characters and doesn't crash halfway through the process of creating characters. I have a lot of complaints about the Hasbro version too. And yeah you are correct, Hasbro / WotC doesn't listen to feedback too well. At least they did not before rehiring Monte Cook.
RavenX is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old February 14th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Colen, I am noticing that 4e does not support the Spellscarred feature for forgotten realms characters yet...

You have the feat in there, but there needs to be a checkbox that allows user text so the user can type in what the scar looks like. Spellscars can be physical deformities, with no in-game benefit aside from making the character look different or unique.

Last edited by RavenX; February 14th, 2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: added thought.
RavenX is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
DMayhew469

Old February 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I've notice that most, if not all, of the powers that are "interrupts" do not list the "Trigger" in the description text. This is a big deal. Needs to be fixed ASAP. I really don't feel like going through all the powers, creating a new copy, adding the trigger information, and then replacing the original.
DMayhew469 is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
Adamos

Old March 4th, 2012, 07:16 AM
I have selected the feat Versatile Channeler for a Paladin because I want to add the clerical power of Turn Undead.

The selection does not add the a slot to the class page nor do I have access to the power.

Is the feature not available? If not, will it be available? Whether or not it will be available, what can I do to setup a work-around.

Thanks.

May the Virtues guide thee!

Adamos
Adamos is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Joshua

Old March 24th, 2012, 08:01 AM
When I updated 4e in HL today, BitDefender (my antivirus program) popped up and deleted one of the associated files. Since I downloaded the file direct through HL itself, I highly doubt it's infected, so I took a screenshot of the error for you guys. It's probably an error on BitDefender's side, so there might be nothing you can do about it, but knowledge is power.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BitDefender and HL.jpg (54.5 KB, 6 views)
Joshua is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Sabin Stargem

Old September 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I noticed while building a first-level character that the Fey Pact bonus for Sprite War Call isn't listed. I figured that you might want to know, since the online compendium does mention the bonus, so something might be getting lost during the download and conversion of the compendium. The bonus itself is to change the range of the power from 5 squares to 10.

The Heroes of Shadow powers also seem to be missing details, like that Malicious Shadow has a secondary power attached to it. It does mention that it needs Malicious Shadow to be activated, but that doesn't make sense if you don't know about the primary/secondary powers of this ability.
Sabin Stargem is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old October 16th, 2012, 08:16 AM
A random assortment of Psionic powers are still missing the text for their augments

Most interrupts/reactions are missing their triggers

Hybrids who reach paragon and don't choose to Paragon Hybrid do not get the Hybrid Talent feat for free.

Some sort of support for themes would be really really nice.
cryptoknight is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
MagicSN

Old November 18th, 2012, 05:01 AM
The "School of Magic Apprentice" Feat lists that you can choose a school, but you cannot actually choose it. It is just the text that you would be able to choose one (myselves I wrote a "Pyromancy Apprentice" Feat for my Wizard to work around this, but proper support for the "School of Magic Apprentice" Feat would be nice).
MagicSN is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
MagicSN

Old December 22nd, 2012, 05:54 AM
Is there any email address to send bugfixes (as user files) to BTW? I sent a lot of bugfixes I did (Elemental Empowerment, Arcanist, etc.) to the support email address, but asides from a "we will look into the issue" kind of mail on the first package of stuff I sent I did not get more replies on my further work I sent them. Maybe a different address (one of the developers, maybe?) would work better?
MagicSN is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
duhtroll

Old January 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Please allow me to add another mention of the human sorcerer alt class ability of selecting an additional spell per level (one level lower than max level).

I had the ability to add these until today. As soon as I deleted them and started over in a build I was working on, the "add custom alt class ability" (or whatever it was called - I no longer have the option) disappeared.

I know it has been mentioned before, but after searching I have seen no update of whether it has been fixed supposedly, or if there is another way to make this ability work short of adding custom adjustments and not adding HP/Skill Pts at each level to compensate.

Is there an answer yet? Not in a hurry - just can't find this on the forums. Thanks.
duhtroll is offline   #120 Reply With Quote