Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

GreyLurker

Old January 26th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Hi, got another Hedgewitch thing. Not really a problem more of a request list sort of thing.

This is regarding the Amatuer (X) Secrets. Would it be possible to get a tab for those when you select one. For example, If I was to take Amatuer Spiratulist and then followed it up with Extra Spirit, I now have 2/day where I can get that temporary talent or feat, but I have no tab to add them with other than using the generic adjustments.

Not a big thing, totally get you are busy with more important stuff, just wanted to bring it up
GreyLurker is offline   #531 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old January 31st, 2018, 09:25 AM
The Creator's Handbook is now available on Drivethru!

I have also posted an update to EVERY existing SoP splatbook. Mostly this is because I had been failing to correctly tag sphere-focused feats with the "spherecasting" category which is what the Incanter looks for when determining bonus feats. Those feats are now correctly tagged.

And now that I've caught up with the magic sphere books that have been released, I am using the lull to get a head start on Spheres of Might!

Last edited by TheIronGolem; January 31st, 2018 at 09:27 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #532 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Spheres of Might!
Thank you jeebus!
chaoscowboy is offline   #533 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:54 PM
The Alteration Handbook, shows as available even after I've downloaded and imported the changes.
Ualaa is offline   #534 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:38 AM
Same issue - Shapeshifter's Handbook shows update available even though it's been downloaded and installed.
Silver12 is offline   #535 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
The Alteration Handbook, shows as available even after I've downloaded and imported the changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver12 View Post
Same issue - Shapeshifter's Handbook shows update available even though it's been downloaded and installed.
Checked into this and it turns out I posted the updated .hl with the wrong third-party ID (it had the Dark book's ID). I have re-posted it with the correct ID. You may need to re-download the Alteration update again for the notification to go away.
TheIronGolem is offline   #536 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the hard work on Spheres for Hero Lab; it's appreciated!
Ualaa is offline   #537 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Checked into this and it turns out I posted the updated .hl with the wrong third-party ID (it had the Dark book's ID). I have re-posted it with the correct ID. You may need to re-download the Alteration update again for the notification to go away.

It worked! Thanks for all of your hard work!
Silver12 is offline   #538 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 16th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Quick note:

If you get this month's Pathfinder update and you start getting this error...

Quote:
Thing 'cSoPStlSen' - Condition phase/priority (First/10000) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlTkDnW' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'ioSoPEnGrp' - Condition phase/priority (First/10000) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlEnTth' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlAmnes' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlAmnPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCalm' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlClmPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCandr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlCndPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCrbSt' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlCStPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCreat' - Condition phase/priority (First/10000) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlCreCr' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlDivin' - Condition phase/priority (First/10000) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlDivRM' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlDsFoc' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlDsFPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlDsprs' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlDspPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlEstee' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlEstPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlGestr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlGstPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlIncep' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlIncPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlLure' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlLurPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMisdr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMsdPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMnSpy' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMSpPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndCf' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndCP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndCm' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndMP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndCr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndRP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndEn' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndEP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndFr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndFP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndHs' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndHP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndIn' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndIP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndPT' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndJP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndPr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndPP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndRM' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndTP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndSg' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndSP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndSh' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMShPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndSl' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndZP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndVs' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMndVP' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlUtter' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlUtrPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
...that means your SoP package is out of date and you need to update to the current version. Basically, there was a bug in the Pathfinder files that was masking another bug in SoP. Colen was kind enough to let me know about this in advance so I'd have time to fix my bug before the February update came out. If you've already updated to 1.32 (or later, if you're reading this from the future), you don't need to worry about this. This bug should only affect people who updated Pathfinder but not SoP.
TheIronGolem is offline   #539 Reply With Quote
Caelinus

Old March 9th, 2018, 12:43 PM
After purchasing all of the hero lab files for the SoP Handbooks today, I was unable to get 5 of them to load in hero lab, each having some variation of what looks like similar errors. (Either broken references or missing data)

The five packages in question are the Handbooks for Destruction, Diviner, Enhancement, Mentalist, and Telekinetic.

I have both Ultimate magic and the Advanced Players guide installed. I am using the 1.32 version you mention in the previous post. All other books load perfectly fine with no errors.

This is a sampling of the error messages given, there is only this one message in the case of Destruction, Telekinesis, and Enhancement. There are a great many similar messages for Divination and Mentalism:

Telekinetic - Thing 'cSoPSTlSen' - Conditon phase/priority (First/10000) for boostrap thing 'sopTiTkDnW' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)

Destruction - Thing 'ioSoPEnGrp' - Conditon phase/priority (First/10000) for boostrap thing 'sopTIEnTth' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)

Divination - 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlAuger' calls a non-xistant procedure for the active scropt context (This occurs many times for many objects)

Enhancement - Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'pSoPEmpBlf' (Eval Script #1) on line 20 -> non-existant thing 'xxDREviCha' used by script

Mentalist - Thing 'sopTlAmnes' - Conditon phase/priority (First/5050) for boostrap thing 'sopTIAmnPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000) (This repeats many time for many objects)
Caelinus is offline   #540 Reply With Quote