Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old October 15th, 2010, 02:39 AM
I created a beholder and it worked fine in the testing phase. I also created a Wizard Gestalt character before the update and it also worked fine in the testing phase and even went so far as to use it as a character. Now after the last update it is telling me they both have invalid ID's

I went through and updated them both and after some fidigting and the like I finally was able to use them once again. I lost the levels I had for the Gestalt character though which did not make me all that happy but the rest of the data seemed to be there.

The beholder shows up..but I am getting these errors.

Pick 'Tyrant' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spSlow3' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spTelekin5' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spSpite4' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spAntiFie8' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spCharMon4' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spCharPer1' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spDisinte7' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spFear4' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spFingDea8' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spFlesto6' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spInflMod3' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'
Chained pick 'spSleep1' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '275'

Can someone help me??

Thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 15th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Check your sources and your files - it looks as though HL no longer knows where to find the file your beholder is in.

You saved that .user file in HeroLab/data/pathfinder? If you assigned a source to the beholder race, that source is still enabled for that character?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote