Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Tesh

Old April 27th, 2018, 12:47 PM
I selected Tortle as the race for my character & it has an AC of 27. I thought the natural armor was 17. Do I need to use the adjustment of -10 AC?
Tesh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old April 27th, 2018, 03:47 PM
The tortle race was created for the community before a recent patch changed some of the mechanics of how natural armor class is calculated - it probably just needs to be looked at by a community author.

The best thing to do would be to report an issue via github. That way the request is tracked by the community authors.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
caseybcrocker

Old January 9th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Good evening, dungeonguru — I'm not even seeing the possibility to choose the Tortle as a playable race... what am I missing? (Note: I've installed the community pack)
caseybcrocker is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old January 9th, 2019, 03:02 PM
I think the tortle is part of the tomb of annihilation source. You would need to turn that on.

I don't run the community pack anymore so I'm making a guess based on the lasts time I looked at it. Usually if something doesn't show up it's in one of the sources you didn't choose.
dungeonguru is offline   #4 Reply With Quote