Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ruhar

Old April 8th, 2017, 02:44 PM
I created a data file for my party and I need it on my iPad. I have searched the forum because I'm sure it's been asked before but Search and I have never agreed on how it should work . How do I get my data file onto my iPad Hero Lab?
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
On the iPad, on the screen where you're choosing which character to use, tap "Get Help" at the bottom, choose "How to use Hero Lab", and then choose #9 - "How do I move custom content to Hero Lab?"
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old April 8th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
On the iPad, on the screen where you're choosing which character to use, tap "Get Help" at the bottom, choose "How to use Hero Lab", and then choose #9 - "How do I move custom content to Hero Lab?"
Thank you.

Would you please pass on to whomever that they need to change that information. It is not the least bit helpful. The Lone Wolf site is huge and I had to search for awhile before I found a hint of the needed information. That at least told me I was finally on the right path so I continued to search some more and eventually found it. The information for #9 needs the url of where the directions are located and I don't mean just http://lonewolf.com. There's nothing I hate more than when I'm told to go to companyName.com then I have to search for the information. Just give me the exact url.

Also, the process to get the file to the ipad was horrible, but I suspect that is an Apple issue.
ruhar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2017, 04:55 PM
I will let our devs know that it would be helpful to have a better link! Thanks!
BJ is offline   #4 Reply With Quote