Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

zarlor

Old May 1st, 2017, 01:35 PM
I'm not going to bother with a separate thread for all of my files, but largely the only big change to any of the updates you may have seen go out today for my settings were just to get the changes in for the next ruleset update. The only file not updated yet is for Hell on Earth which I will have to put out there once the updated ruleset is available because there is one fix I need to make to it that doesn't work right with the current ruleset, so I'll push that one out later.

Some of the settings probably have had a few typos or minor bugs fixed (I'm pretty sure there were at least a couple of those for Weird Wars: Rome) but nothing really major.

As usual, though, please do let me know if you run into any issues with any of the files, even the small things like typos and such. I'm happy to get those things fixed up and there's always something or other that falls through the cracks. Heck I've found things I've fixed years after release just because I needed to use the file for a local game and run across stuff, so I'm definitely happy to get any feedback and make fixes.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 1st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Just to a in that the latest HoER file compatible with the newest update is now released as well.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Doswelk

Old June 4th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Does the deadlands file support The Flood/Last Sons/Stone and a Hard Place/Good Intentions?

Last time I checked (2015) they did not.

Thanks
Doswelk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old June 4th, 2017, 09:22 AM
If you look in my signature you might notice that I don't do the official Deadlands: Reloaded file so I wouldn't have done anything to update that, just my files. CC has mentioned that he will be working on an update to it in the near future. In the meantime I have an unofficial file which somehow lost the Stone and a Hard Place stuff but has the rest, or you may be better off trying to send a PM to dartnet, who I believe still has a complete unofficial DLR file with all of the extras.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually

Last edited by zarlor; June 5th, 2017 at 04:43 AM.
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 4th, 2017, 12:56 PM
That's one of the things that needs to be updated for Deadlands, adding the new material.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Doswelk

Old June 5th, 2017, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
If you look in my signature you might notice that I don't do the official Deadlands: Reloaded file so I wouldn't have done anything to update that, just my files. CC has mentioned that he will be working on an update to it in the near future. In the meantime I have an unofficial file which somehow lost the Stone and a Hard Place stuff but has the rest, or you may be better off trying to send a PM to dartnet, who I believe still has a complete unofficial DLR file with all of the extras.
You are right, sorry about that and thanks.
Doswelk is offline   #6 Reply With Quote