Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Habig

Old December 26th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Hi folks,

After using AB for years, finally trying out the images and cards options. Finding some oddities which I'd love to know if there are workarounds for or if I'm just doing things wrong.

First, I can add unit images, works fine. However, there seems to be separate places to upload images for units and unit cards (Tools->Manage Unit Images, and Tools->Manage Unit Cards). Having just spent a chunk of time setting up one set of images, any way to use the existing images rather than reassigning them all again from scratch?

Second, I can't get the user images to print out at all. Checking (or unchecking) the "Include User Images" box under "Advanced Output Settings" while in the print preview changes nothing.

Third, the user card images printing out after the roster: figured out that you have to "manage unit cards" and enable them unit by unit. OK! However, the only bit that gets printed is the image, nothing about the unit itself (was expecting something like the "Save Custom Output->Unit Cards (3x3)" html saving option). What is this supposed to be doing?

Fourth, is there a way to customize what gets output in the custom output->unit cards html dump? Adding images and squad names, for example, although any degree of control would be handy. The degree to which one can customize the standard roster output has me spoiled! If this is something I need to hack on xsd to make work, fine (any pointers to instructions for this? I know xsd, just need to know where the file AB uses is and how to link it into the menu).

thanks,
Alec

PS - Using the latest AB (v3.4c) and the current Warhammer Fantasy 8th (v2.86) data files.
Habig is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Habig

Old December 29th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Found one answer: in "Tools->Manage Unit Images" one has to go to the "Roster" tab, then select which image you want for that unit. Then, the image shows up in the army printout.
Habig is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Markirov

Old February 16th, 2015, 02:32 PM
I want to know how to use the card info to.
Markirov is offline   #3 Reply With Quote