Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jayman62

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Hey I am trying to build an Elemental Annihilator in HL, but I'm having issues with the class. The first issue is when I chose any feat that requires a weapon choice the devastating infusion doesn't get affected by it. For a example if I chose weapon focus, the only choice I have is kinetic blast which increases my kinetic blast attack bonus by 1 but not the devastating infusion which is also a kinetic blast. The same goes with weapon specialization.

Also the other issue I have is with overflow, the infusion states :"The damage bonus from elemental overflow doesn’t apply to devastating infusion’s damage rolls." There are two parts to overflow the attack bonus and the damage bonus so devastating infusion should get the attack bonus but that doesn't get added in. I may be missing the parts on the weapon focus and specialization if I am can someone tell me how to add them to the devastating infusion? I've search the forums but nobody is talking about it.
jayman62 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jayman62

Old March 26th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Bumping this to see if anybody has a workaround for this.
jayman62 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 26th, 2018, 03:54 PM
You could add an adjustment to increase the attack bonus as a work around. You should certainly submit a bug report (thread stickied above has link) if you haven't already.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote