Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Precisi

Old September 5th, 2010, 08:36 PM
I tried to search this and couldn't find anything. Apologies if it's been asked before.

When playing around and making up some NPC characters, I added on multiple levels and couldn't find a way to have it auto-roll for their HP for each level as I added them. (It shows 0 and I have to enter a number in myself)

Is there an option to do that? I know there's a dice-roller in the software and I can always roll it myself, so it's hardly a huge hassle, but if the feature is already there and I'm just missing it -- well, that's another story.

Thanks!
Precisi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
shadestemple

Old September 6th, 2010, 11:22 AM
The only 'auto' features are MAX HP at each level or average HP per level. It part of the feature check boxes when you first open a new character.
shadestemple is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 6th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a way to code the Pathfinder version of average (alternating 4's and 5's for a d8 for example) - I'm still working on that.

There isn't a way to have the program fill in a random value for each level, but it is a good idea, and I'll keep it in mind for when some other randomization features we've been thinking of get added.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Precisi

Old September 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks
Precisi is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 21st, 2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a way to code the Pathfinder version of average (alternating 4's and 5's for a d8 for example) - I'm still working on that.

There isn't a way to have the program fill in a random value for each level, but it is a good idea, and I'll keep it in mind for when some other randomization features we've been thinking of get added.
My excel sheet did it by doing 4.5 and truncating fractions.
risner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2010, 12:26 PM
Actually, that may work - allow fractional HP values to be entered, and then round at the end. I'll keep that in mind for once I have the time to address this.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote