Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

daplunk

Old March 21st, 2019, 12:57 PM
It's live!

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #761 Reply With Quote
ri_gamer

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:02 PM
1st Purchase successful! Now waiting for the 5E SRD

And... I can't create a new realm to try my new toys. 'Server Busy'

Last edited by ri_gamer; March 21st, 2019 at 01:11 PM.
ri_gamer is offline   #762 Reply With Quote
Ambush

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:16 PM
Congrats guys!

DM, exRealmWorker, Character Sheet Hacker, Gamer
Ambush is offline   #763 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:18 PM
Even I made a purchase to see the content.

However my bug reported in 2017 is still not fixed so I cannot update my campaign to Pathfinder.

On top of that I am dead in the water with any kind of sync, as I reported a bug in the beginning of the year that is preventing me from using the cloud sync.

So 1st and only purchase if nothing changes. Since though I am still doing some work on my campaign RW, its half hearted now.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #764 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:48 PM
So Bestiary downloaded, and imported. rather long list of issues, but I suspect that's because my campaign is "Other" not "Pathfinder". Was no such beast when it started.

So credit where it is due:
I am impressed, the content is well organized, well presented and it imported to the mechanics reference (nice!).
Extra special thanks to the inclusion of a .por for use in HL! unexpected but a welcome little addition.

MY only little gripe (and it is little) is the entries are not organized with a alphabetical heading, rather then the very long list of monsters.

which begs one wee question, it appears I can indeed make changes, adjustments to the content, possible add my own alpha headings? combine all PF Bestiaries under such headings?

It has been a long roller coaster ride, only less fun, but from this one glimpse, seems you did a really good job, clean, well thought out content anyone would be happy to add to their Pathfinder campaign.

P.S. the link for the article with regards to importing into a realm leads to a dead link. I have done it many times not a biggie, but thought I would mention it. Others may find it helpful.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV

Last edited by Exmortis; March 21st, 2019 at 01:50 PM.
Exmortis is offline   #765 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2019, 02:00 PM
We're still sorting out a variety of issues that have arisen due to also launching a new wolflair.com site in conjunction with the CM. Due to more ridiculous reasons, we were forced to do them at the same time instead of decoupling them in a sane manner. So there are going to be some headaches for some that we'll be working to address over the next couple days. Please be patient as we get these things dealt with.

The D&D 5e SRD is now available to everyone. There was a hiccup with that one at first, but it's now resolved.
rob is offline   #766 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2019, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
However my bug reported in 2017 is still not fixed so I cannot update my campaign to Pathfinder.

On top of that I am dead in the water with any kind of sync, as I reported a bug in the beginning of the year that is preventing me from using the cloud sync.
We've been prioritizing bugs based on the number of people who've encountered them. It sounds like whatever is plaguing you is "special" and unique to you (or just a few users), as it otherwise would have been something we sorted out over the past few months.

Please reproduce the two problems again, then create a support ticket that specifies exactly when the crashes occurred. In that ticket, tell them that Rob asked you on the forums to have it flagged directly to his attention. You can point them to this post so they can confirm it.

Once the dust settles on everything from the release, I'll circle back and take a look at what's going sideways for you.

Thanks, Rob
rob is offline   #767 Reply With Quote
Happydevil43

Old March 21st, 2019, 02:10 PM
Looks great congratulations..

Unfortunately for me, purchasing of Rise of the Runelords at nearly $70 Aussie dollars will have to wait until after the bills are paid...not before as planned.

So I will have to plan on buying AP's.

I will be buying the bestiary 1 and 2 tonight.

but great effort, I am sure you can all now take a well earned breather.
Happydevil43 is offline   #768 Reply With Quote
ri_gamer

Old March 21st, 2019, 02:13 PM
Congrats to the entire team! It's been a long slog, but the results are worth it.
ri_gamer is offline   #769 Reply With Quote
Murrdox

Old March 21st, 2019, 04:03 PM
Grats on launching the Content Market! I'm hoping we see some Shadowrun content soon!
Murrdox is offline   #770 Reply With Quote