Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

BMJ

Old July 25th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Not sure where to post this but the first level domain spell for the Erosion domain is incorrectly set as 'Expeditious Retreat' while the correct spell should be 'Expeditious Excavation'.
BMJ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old July 26th, 2020, 06:46 AM
You should report all bugs and errors to LW's support.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976

However, don't expect an update from them. I'm sure you're aware that they haven't released a patch since Apr 2019. Their own announcement on the HL Online forum states they are focusing their development on their online programs. We probably won't see anything new on HL Classic until they release their HL Online version (2021 if at all).

I'd recommend using ShadowChemosh's Community Pack to try to manually correct the error.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966
Krothos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old July 26th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
You should report all bugs and errors to LW's support.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976

However, don't expect an update from them. I'm sure you're aware that they haven't released a patch since Apr 2019. Their own announcement on the HL Online forum states they are focusing their development on their online programs. We probably won't see anything new on HL Classic until they release their HL Online version (2021 if at all).

I'd recommend using ShadowChemosh's Community Pack to try to manually correct the error.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966
Might want to rein in your complaints, LW is still pushing out updates. Their last one was April 9th, 2020, 03:25 PM.
Minous is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old July 26th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Might want to rein in your complaints, LW is still pushing out updates. Their last one was April 9th, 2020, 03:25 PM.
As I stated in my original post. I'm just trying to put into perspective the lack of support our beloved software has received after promises to the contrary.

Apr 9, 2020 - 14.18 (2 new products + 1 bug fix) [this one in my opinion they were legally obligated to release because customers purchased those promised products months prior]
Dec 19, 2019 - 14.17 (3 new products + 1 enhancement + 5 bug fixes)
Mar 5, 2019 - 14.16 (3 new products + 1 enhancement + 33 bug fixes + 3 data file authoring updates)

It's been over a year (16 months) since we've seen a significant update to HL Classic with any real bug fixes. And there's bugs with the Core Rules I've reported over 2 years ago that haven't been fixed.

So, this may seem like a complaint (and maybe it is) but I make these posts mostly to help other customers not be disillusioned that they are going to see an update from LW any time soon. And it's not like I didn't provide helpful information (best method to get LW to see the bug and a workaround until they do release an update).
Krothos is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 31st, 2020, 03:29 PM
Hey all, just wanted to pop in here and touch base a bit. We haven't forgotten PF1, and believe me, we log all bugs that get reported. We've just been extremely slammed with improvements to HLO and trying to get content out to everyone ASAP to try and coincide with physical releases, so we haven't really had any time to spare to address those bugs lately. So yeah, if you catch a bug, or have an issue, please report it! I can't make any promises on the "when" for an update, but know that they aren't forgotten!
Daniel V is offline   #5 Reply With Quote