Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

wolflord

Old November 21st, 2005, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, I am using the demo version right now and seeing if the full version will do what I want it to do. As it is fairly expensive to only be used for one game (all I play right now is c3) I am trying to get a fel for how comprehensive the current files are. I need help.

I am trying to create a tir na bor dwarf army and make them all brotherhood of bronze, but I cannot find a way to do this.

Supposedly you can take a Provost or uren and a Dwarven Armorer and assign them to this army, then give them Steam equipment for +5 ap each. When I add one of each to my army I see no options to A.) make them BOB or B.) upgrade the equip and add the points.

This also applies to wolfen packs etc. Are packs or thematic armies included with the files?

Is this something that i will have to manually add myself, or am I just missing something? I am using Confrontation data files 1.1.
  #1 Reply With Quote

Old November 21st, 2005, 01:24 PM
The Butcher only recently got the files updated for Con3 and a few things are not done yet, which includes the various Army Packs. Those will be coming and there will be stuff that needs sorting out as it is developed, but the Butcher does a really good job on the files, so no need to worry.

Cheers, Darkblade
[AAvH-Darkblade]
  #2 Reply With Quote

Old November 21st, 2005, 04:52 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info.

wolflord
  #3 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old November 22nd, 2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the assist Darkblade.

The army card packs are definitely a chore. At least in Confrontation it's all or nothing. In Rag'Narok you can have multiple "armies" within an army. If you select a Shadows of Acheron army, click the little round clip board icon then select the Houses of Acheron checkbox, you'll see where I have started adding the army packs to the data files.

Then there's the Clan box stuff ( like the Bronze Brotherhood and the Orc Trackers and the Orc Behemoth which started out as a Cry Havok article and now looks to be a full blown army! )
And, of course for both Dwarven Clans they had the original rules...and now the adjusted rules as per Cry Havok.

And, of course new figs every month and new Cry Havoks every other month, my head spins.

But, rest assured, Army Packs will be included in both data files!!

Cheers!
The Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old December 29th, 2005, 09:20 AM
I've finished the Dwarven Fortresses and the Obscure Houses of Acheron...and I am currently working on the Sessair army pack.
I'll update the files probably this weekend ~Monday-ish while I'm off of work.

Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #5 Reply With Quote