Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bidmaron

Old August 19th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I find that many times on quick create, the only reason that I need to actually open the new entry rather than just creating it from the quick create is solely because I want to enter aliases (e.g. my request to have plural option in another thread).

It would be really nice if you could enter aliases in the quick create dialog box.
Bidmaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old August 20th, 2014, 04:18 AM
+1 to this

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dr_Automaton

Old August 20th, 2014, 04:21 AM
Seems like a good idea.
Dr_Automaton is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2014, 09:22 AM
That's something that was supposed to be done when we overhauled Quick Create to add all the new stuff. It didn't make it in, but it's absolutely on the todo list.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old August 20th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Thanks, Rob. I know you guys have a challenge in figuring out exactly what to add when. I have been guilty of not remarking often enough how visionary what you have already done is relative to anything else out there, so let me just take the moment to thank LW for what you have achieved. My appreciation for this has grown as I have been entering RotR into RW. Your tips and tricks guide is really a nice thing, btw. It has really been helpful to see what you folks have intended. In some (few) cases, I've decided not to do what you recommend (and I may live to regret even several of those), but most of the time the guide causes the light bulb to go off over my head.
Bidmaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jkthomsen9

Old August 23rd, 2014, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
Thanks, Rob. I know you guys have a challenge in figuring out exactly what to add when. I have been guilty of not remarking often enough how visionary what you have already done is relative to anything else out there, so let me just take the moment to thank LW for what you have achieved. My appreciation for this has grown as I have been entering RotR into RW. Your tips and tricks guide is really a nice thing, btw. It has really been helpful to see what you folks have intended. In some (few) cases, I've decided not to do what you recommend (and I may live to regret even several of those), but most of the time the guide causes the light bulb to go off over my head.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
jkthomsen9 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote