Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

Loaf32

Old June 16th, 2005, 01:17 AM
It looks like Con 3 is so heavily altered that all the spells have been done away with and reworked. The abilities are totally changed on many ends, a lot of cards are unusable, there are troop criteria to meet in an army list construction (I think. I may have misread that bit), and it looks like the update is a LOT more different than it was thought to be. If you want to see what's up, check:
http://en-forum.confrontation.fr/viewtopic.php?t=13161

Hopefully that's just rain, and I'm yelling that the sky is falling.

-Loaf
Loaf32 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AAvH-Darkblade

Old July 21st, 2005, 08:58 AM
Yes, it is quite annoying as I have ALL the spell pack and Travel packs etc, etc. Grrr.

Yet since it will all be in a single book it maybe easier for us to help The Butcher update all the spells and stuff. I know I would be will to help. I suggest that the Butcher get a couple of volunteers. Here! and assign out files, so some one does the text for Miracles someone else does spells etc. If it is coordinated and we use the Butchers latest version it should work well. Then the Butcher will just have to update the technical stuff.

Cheers, Darkblade
AAvH-Darkblade is offline   #2 Reply With Quote