Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ehfar

Old February 14th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I play a few games that use a web based table top. I do not see anywhere that Realm Works has this in it, but you do have cloud access for players to catch up etc. It's just a thought but if you add this one component allowing people to play live via the web I think you would conquer the entire market. Not sure if players would have to download a client or just go off the web and login like they do with other website campaigns. As far as I read I did not see this feature so if it is there please someone let me know.

Thank you,
ehfar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 14th, 2014, 04:36 PM
What you've described is not in the immediate pipeline. In the mean time, users have been able to get around this by screen sharing their Player View. However, we are going to be able to accommodate players viewing content after the game via their own client or the web (as you mentioned). We've had others mentioned that liked to see it so we know that it is something users would like to see. Thanks for your suggestion!

Last edited by liz; February 14th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote